Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

That's great John!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's my newest. I'd had just the proof (which was still in its shrinkwrap) but not the prints. Now I have both! Greg also sent this in its own slipcase, which wasn't mentioned in the auction!

Wizard & Glass Grant proof

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, John! Great adquisition!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My newest pride and joy, a Whelan original

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That looks great, Oy! And just think - when the hair grows back on your leg, he'll be fuzzy!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

AWESOME OY, JUST AWESOME !!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Greg also sent this in its own slipcase, which wasn't mentioned in the auction!
    John
    Congrats John. I've bought several proofs off him. They all have their own slipcases.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, John.

Great seeing your new Whelan original in person, Dave!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy, you need to send that to Michael Whelan. I'd love to hear what he has to say!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

Seriosuly! I'm way curious, too. That guy did such a good job of simplifying it into a really nice tattoo without losing any of the Whelan-ess of it.
    you're solid gold // i'll see you in hell

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It blew my mind how fast he did it, too - it took like 1/4 the time mine did!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Daghain View Post
    maybe cause he wasn't busy oogling oy like he was you?

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, you never know.

Anyway, here is MY new pride and joy:

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy, you need to send that to Michael Whelan. I'd love to hear what he has to say!
    Actually I sent an email w/pic late Saturday, not sure if Audrey will respond but they are always busy so I am sure it will be awhile if they do respond.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope they do!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlesong View Post
    maybe cause he wasn't busy oogling oy like he was you?
    That MAY have been part of it

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

You charmer you.

And, since you can never have enough pictures of your ass on the Internet, here's my other pride and joy (the booze was courtesy of oy-the-brave - cool, huh?):

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You charmer you.

And, since you can never have enough pictures of your ass on the Internet, here's my other pride and joy (the booze was courtesy of oy-the-brave - cool, huh?):

The booze was just a small thank you for starting the ball rolling, and for being there to make it so much fun

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice inscribed TLRH hardcover, Daghain, and great tattoos both of you!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I really think the booze was a major coup - who knew The Captain had a tattoo version?

And yeah, how many other Daghain's do you know? NO ONE is getting my book!

Although, I did have to spell it for him 3 times. I think he thought I was kidding.

a ghost? a ghost. Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso will become famous soon enough Rjeso's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead

I knew about Tattoo. :blink: Blackberry Captain is good. In fact, it's the ONLY Captain Morgan that's good.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I could totally see that.

I thought the bottle was totally awesome. Oy rocks! And, if you want to have a ton of fun, get him in on your next tattoo. We soooo had a blast. It made it that much better to have someone as into it as I was - and our artist LOVES comic book art and cartoon art.

S C O R E ! ! !

Honestly, he has some EXCELLENT freehand stuff - he is REALLY good. I may plan another trip to Vegas just so he can do my Ka tattoo, he's that good. And, he's a lot of fun to talk to.

And Oy is a ton of fun. I have to say the experience was much better than the actual tattoo, Oy was a lot of fun to hang out with.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

**totally off topic here, but every time I see your new sig, Daggers, all I can think of is the cover to Needful Things! Same blue sky, etc., and it grabs me every time. Let alone the 3 clowns in the pic **

So back on topic - I got my Blaze ARC today!! woohoo!!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Woot! Nice addition, Gretchen!

And yeah, we just happened on New York New York's Halloween display with the two people who are totally freaked out by clowns. Who can resist?

Just after that, at dinner, we got into a ketchup vs. mustard debate. Apparently ketchup scares Maerlyn (yeah, I don't get it either). So, I said to her, "So, you're saying ketchup covered clowns would be the scariest thing ever?" and she was all "YES!" And there you go.

My Mood
    Dead

Ketchup- and whipped cream-covered clowns. Even scarier. Apparently.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 115 116 117 118 119 127 167 217 617 1117 ... LastLast