+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169 1170 LastLast
Results 29,201 to 29,225 of 29241

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Mellow

Now that is a sweet Thinner. Especially with that inscription. Congrats.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Huge thank you to picon3 for this inscribed and flawless US 1st...

Now that is a damn beautiful book!

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huge score, Peri! Congrats!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is beauty....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz is a glorious beacon of light lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That is beauty....
    Agree 100%! Maybe the most desirable one I've seen. Amazing inscription...
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera II (any #)
    • Deluxe editions
    • ARCs/Proofs
    Also looking for a Lettered The Graveyard Book from Subterranean Press.

Along the Path of the Beam kingfan2323 will become famous soon enough kingfan2323 will become famous soon enough kingfan2323's Avatar

Inscription is great! And recently reread Thinner. . . Such a cool, well written little story!

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent has a spectacular aura about vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very beautiful book, congrats peri!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the kind words everybody - I’m stoked... Cheers

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My first new P & J in awhile, Dark Forces 25th Anniversary Lettered PC; thanks to Brian Freeman for an offer that was too good to pass up.

WANT LIST: Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received from Paramount:

The instructions say I have to bury the skull and wait 24 hours, and something will happen...
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

The instructions say I have to bury the skull and wait 24 hours, and something will happen...
    I hope you have no Plans to follow those instructions!! If you do, it means you have NOT paid any attention to any king book you and I have ever read. That being said please video tape the burial And keep us posted. That looks awesome and I wish you luck!

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Wow, that's pretty cool !
    I wish the french Paramount were also doing this
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I digged the skull and nothing happened
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yet.
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Servant of Gan Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Needs to be in a burial ground
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Micmac

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Micmac
    ...paddy wack.. give a dog a bone...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Shout out to oy-the-brave (Dave) for an awesome remarqued LSOE! Thanks for the opportunity and fantastic packing.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Silly little promo item:

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Shout out to oy-the-brave (Dave) for an awesome remarqued LSOE! Thanks for the opportunity and fantastic packing.
    Pictures?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Pictures?
    It's on my collection page, but I'll proudly share more.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wow! Remarque looks great! Very nice.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a King, but still a new P & J; original 1954 French Grande (46.75" x 62.5") on linen movie poster of "Hurricane on the Caine" (The Caine Mutiny).

WANT LIST: Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Not a King, but still a new P & J; original 1954 French Grande (46.75" x 62.5") on linen movie poster of "Hurricane on the Caine" (The Caine Mutiny).

Very Nice !!! Love that movie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1169 of 1170 FirstFirst ... 169 669 1069 1119 1159 1167 1168 1169 1170 LastLast