Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1168 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 168 668 1068 1118 1158 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1178 1218 1268 ... LastLast
Results 29,176 to 29,200 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That is an awesome surprise. Congrats, Papaseraphim.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Jon!
    P2

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My Dragon Rebound It was just delivered.. More on my collection thread.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Simon! Congrats!
    P2

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very Very nice Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I just wanted to post a quick THANK YOU for including the link to your collection thread. I might just be dumb (no comments from the peanut gallery, please!), but whenever someone says there are more pics in their collection thread, I always seem to have trouble finding it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place??

Also, it's a beautiful edition! Congrats!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I just wanted to post a quick THANK YOU for including the link to your collection thread. I might just be dumb (no comments from the peanut gallery, please!), but whenever someone says there are more pics in their collection thread, I always seem to have trouble finding it. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place??

Brian
    Members Stephen King collections should be in a sub-thread of this thread.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Congrats, Simon. It’s really something!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Thank you! I guess somehow I always miss the category! Now it is bookmarked.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Thank you! I guess somehow I always miss the category! Now it is bookmarked.

Brian
    Oh, man..you are in for a treat. The collection threads are a blast for consumption..

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...it's getting late, you don't like anything on TV, and you're hanging around on TDT but there's no new comments on the main threads you're following, so you decide to dip into some collections for a few minutes...

...and then it's 1:30 AM and you remember you have work in the morning.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Brian
    Ditto to all that! Never seem to find those legendary "Collector's Threads"..

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bugged the shit out of Paul Suntup. I sincerely did.. still do even. I am surprised he even still talks to me at times! When he put out the rebound Eyes of the Dragon I was blown away. I begged and pleaded for him to do more... as others did. He relented. Firestarter was announced and floored the King community. I told Paul I really wanted him to do IT. IT is my favorite book and I knew he would give it the treatment it needed. As it turned out, there was already something brewing on that front. I was friendly with the artist (Bob Gusiti) of the original book and had did some business with him in the past. I told Paul I could help and get him on board. Paul was hesitant.. but I kept 'bugging'. I had my case maker at the time mock up the case and of course Paul took it to a WHOLE other level. He says to me... he wants to make them out of cast iron. I thought it was one of the best ideas ever. You have all seen that is a fact. Paul Suntup is a master at his craft and will be to his days end. This little story is to share why my copy is different from the other 26 produced. Bob Gusiti does not do remarques. When we were discussing the book and and what Paul was trying to do vision wise we talked about them. He was not having it so I left it. I have great respect for Bob, so him agreeing to sign signature sheets was amazing in itself. When I got them, he ended up doing a remarque for me. You see it in the other ones above all the signatures, but mine is double signed as Paul needed to letter it and do the Balloon information on how it was made. He had done the little remarque above his signature on a sheet. I am HONORED to have it. I will cherish this forever.
    PS: I ALMOST forgot... another chap I know decided to throw an extra signature in there too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That is amazing. Congrats.

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Wow absolutely amazing! Love the story behind IT

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

thanks for sharing that incredible story Kris, what a ride it must have been!

My Mood
    Cool

Can you just please be more clear on what and where the remarque is? And that is quite the story.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Amazing! How did you get King's signature if I may ask?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Can you just please be more clear on what and where the remarque is? And that is quite the story.
    The remarque is the balloon drawing above his name in the picture. Paul used it in everyones above the multiple signatures. SO I have it twice as mine had to be signed twice as Bob did the drawing over his signed name. It was a touching surprise!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WHOA - congrats!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    The remarque is the balloon drawing above his name in the picture. Paul used it in everyones above the multiple signatures. SO I have it twice as mine had to be signed twice as Bob did the drawing over his signed name. It was a touching surprise!!!
    OK. That is major coolness. Plus having King's name is also very nice. I really don't know what else to say.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...I begged and pleaded for him to do more...He relented...

...I told Paul I really wanted him to do IT...I was friendly with the artist (Bob Giusti) of the original book and had did some business with him in the past. I told Paul I could help and get him on board. Paul was hesitant.. but I kept 'bugging'...
    So basically, if the rest of us want Paul to tackle a particular book, we just need to get you on board first. Got it!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Country
    Country Flag

Another HUGE want for me landed on my lap. Thanks to a buddy for giving me the chance at it. It came SO POORLY packed I thought it was surely doomed. The other Lettered books were but that is another story

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I bugged the shit out of Paul Suntup. I sincerely did.. still do even. I am surprised he even still talks to me at times! When he put out the rebound Eyes of the Dragon I was blown away. I begged and pleaded for him to do more... as others did. He relented. Firestarter was announced and floored the King community. I told Paul I really wanted him to do IT. IT is my favorite book and I knew he would give it the treatment it needed. As it turned out, there was already something brewing on that front. I was friendly with the artist (Bob Gusiti) of the original book and had did some business with him in the past. I told Paul I could help and get him on board. Paul was hesitant.. but I kept 'bugging'. I had my case maker at the time mock up the case and of course Paul took it to a WHOLE other level. He says to me... he wants to make them out of cast iron. I thought it was one of the best ideas ever. You have all seen that is a fact. Paul Suntup is a master at his craft and will be to his days end. This little story is to share why my copy is different from the other 26 produced. Bob Gusiti does not do remarques. When we were discussing the book and and what Paul was trying to do vision wise we talked about them. He was not having it so I left it. I have great respect for Bob, so him agreeing to sign signature sheets was amazing in itself. When I got them, he ended up doing a remarque for me. You see it in the other ones above all the signatures, but mine is double signed as Paul needed to letter it and do the Balloon information on how it was made. He had done the little remarque above his signature on a sheet. I am HONORED to have it. I will cherish this forever.
    PS: I ALMOST forgot... another chap I know decided to throw an extra signature in there too

So did you have it signed by King after it was rebound? Or did you get to supply a 1st edition IT that was already signed to be rebound?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Congrats!!!! So, when does it go on ebay for the little old ladies to bid on?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1168 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 168 668 1068 1118 1158 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1178 1218 1268 ... LastLast