Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1164 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 164 664 1064 1114 1154 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1174 1214 1264 ... LastLast
Results 29,076 to 29,100 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

And that Cujo does look awesome.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Spoiler free for everyones enjoyment...

"Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's sweet. Congrats on getting that one signed.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Congratulations! I understand those are pretty rare right now.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

And it is a 1/1. No pesky 2nd printings here! 😁😁. It does have the minor corner ding that most have, but the DJ is fine.

Thanks to all!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats a great one, Chris..congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to stroppygoblin. More UK books in my collection thread.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Chris!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Every once in awhile I am humbled and frankly.... speechless. Not often. BUT today is one of those days. Way back I was 'helpin' (if you can call it that) Paul a bit on the Dragon stuff... mostly his sound board to bounce ideas off, and IT came to be. I asked (begged) Paul to buy the prototype. He agreed. He made one prototype copy for experimentation before rebinding all the books. I waited for a long time. Until today.... I JUST opened this book that another 25 people are anxiously awaiting. I am speechless. I am blown away. This is in what I call "Regulators Lettered territory". Period. Now, FULL DISCLOSURE: I was thinking of selling this and told Paul so Only cause I have an actual letter (X) coming. The reason: was to bid on another rare IT item that is coming up for auction. I can tell you this all... I WILL NO LONGER BE SELLING THIS. So don't ask. lol Paul Suntup is a collector first and foremost... and then a publisher. Opening this breathtaking item proves that and anyone of you getting his stuff now or in the future... all I can say... is this is a VERY exciting time to be a collector of rare books. VERY exciting. Now excuse me while I pour myself a cold one and with a massive smile on my face, behold this treasure. Cheers all

EDIT: The pics will NOT upload from Tapatalk... not sure why BUT it is beautiful in person!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Wow.
    To get the prototype. That is fantastic. Really. I am not ashamed to say say that I am jealous of this. It's great that you were able to help in the beginning and now get rewarded in the end. A big congrats to you. Something I know you will treasure. IT is one of my favorite books as well so I know you are excited.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

and

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    ...to help in the beginning and now get rewarded in the end..

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Every once in awhile I am humbled and frankly.... speechless. Not often. BUT today is one of those days. Way back I was 'helpin' (if you can call it that) Paul a bit on the Dragon stuff... mostly his sound board to bounce ideas off, and IT came to be. I asked (begged) Paul to buy the prototype. He agreed. He made one prototype copy for experimentation before rebinding all the books. I waited for a long time. Until today.... I JUST opened this book that another 25 people are anxiously awaiting. I am speechless. I am blown away. This is in what I call "Regulators Lettered territory". Period. Now, FULL DISCLOSURE: I was thinking of selling this and told Paul so Only cause I have an actual letter (X) coming. The reason: was to bid on another rare IT item that is coming up for auction. I can tell you this all... I WILL NO LONGER BE SELLING THIS. So don't ask. lol Paul Suntup is a collector first and foremost... and then a publisher. Opening this breathtaking item proves that and anyone of you getting his stuff now or in the future... all I can say... is this is a VERY exciting time to be a collector of rare books. VERY exciting. Now excuse me while I pour myself a cold one and with a massive smile on my face, behold this treasure. Cheers all
    HUGE congrats on this!!!!

I think it's very cool to have the prototype as well as the finished product - I don't consider them to be the same "edition", because there are generally differences between the prototype and the final product (the color of the balloon, in this case, judging from the letter), which makes it very difficult to be a completist sometimes...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. It’s a very very amazing production! And it still amazes me how HEAVY it is!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, a piece of artwork that will also give your guns a workout! Love it, congrats...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Wow, a piece of artwork that will also give your guns a workout! Love it, congrats...
    lol, you could seriously work out with this. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

WoW.
    That looks awesome. I think you said you got letter X as well. Are you going to put them next to each other? And yes it does look like it some heft. But the book and the entire package look awesome.
    A big congrats to you.

Country
    Country Flag

WoW.
    That looks awesome. I think you said you got letter X as well. Are you going to put them next to each other? And yes it does look like it some heft. But the book and the entire package look awesome.
    A big congrats to you.
    You have to lay it flat... so I think I am going to lay them beside each other with the Lettered IT facing out...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Wow! That looks like some serious looking book. Congrats!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: The pics will NOT upload from Tapatalk... not sure why BUT it is beautiful in person!!

QUITE AMAZING CHRIS ... AN AWESOME PIECE.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

My Mood
    Cool

WoW.
    A big congrats to you.
    You have to lay it flat... so I think I am going to lay them beside each other with the Lettered IT facing out...
    OK. That will look so cool. That design with grate is awesome looking as well as the balloons. I mean, that's one of the coolest designs I have ever seen. Congrats again on a great addition to your collection.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got one of these retro beauties, mint condition...

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Hell yeah buddy it’s even got porn ‘stache Stevie! I see it’s numbered so would it technically be considered a S/L even though it’s an audiobook?

Damn Kris that’s one hell of a collectible you’ve got there. Congrats.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

There are multiple King singed items that are considered S/Ls....even though they are not books.

Cujo Guitar
    Letters From Hell
    Insomnia Portfolio
    DT1 Audio Book
    DT2 Audio Book
    TCOTW Portfolio
    Rainy Season Print

I have probably forgotten one or two.....but that is most of them.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1164 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 164 664 1064 1114 1154 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1174 1214 1264 ... LastLast