Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1140 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 140 640 1040 1090 1130 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1150 1190 1240 ... LastLast
Results 28,476 to 28,500 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my cases from Jeffrey!

All Revival copies in slipcases..

P2

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    You posted the hyperlink to the picture-thus the URL is preceded by [URL ] and ends in [/URL ] rather than with image tags-[IMG].

Just use the insert picture icon and paste the pics URL in the box.

Thanks Jerome.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    That is just so sweet! Congrats!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

Pretty proud of this. I had a Liseys Story bookplate and sold it after doing some research. It was a first and the bookplate was attached. The night of November 7th where all these goodies were handed out was at Battersea Park Events Arena. All the 1st’s were used for the signings but this night you were handed a 3rd or 5th printing and thus a true set would have one. The bookplate was also not attached. I reached out to a chap I had dealt with previous and he was there that night and had the total package. I made him a generous offer and he accepted!! I was missing the bookmark and paperweight as well. He had the box and tons of photos as he went to every signing including the event on November 7th. A complete set I have not seen in this shape with so many extras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Kris! I have a set too. They look great together. Congratulations.

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Cool! I attended that event and two more signings as well as a press conference and a publisher party where King went up on stage to sing with the band.

Lilja

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

THE DARK HALF inscribed to a Viking employee on Halloween, just before official publication date. Happy Halloween all!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Pretty proud of this. I had a Liseys Story bookplate and sold it after doing some research. It was a first and the bookplate was attached. The night of November 7th where all these goodies were handed out was at Battersea Park Events Arena. All the 1st’s were used for the signings but this night you were handed a 3rd or 5th printing and thus a true set would have one. The bookplate was also not attached. I reached out to a chap I had dealt with previous and he was there that night and had the total package. I made him a generous offer and he accepted!! I was missing the bookmark and paperweight as well. He had the box and tons of photos as he went to every signing including the event on November 7th. A complete set I have not seen in this shape with so many extras.

You're missing invitations to the event no?
    I may have one spare somewhere if that may interest you
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

You're missing invitations to the event no?
    I may have one spare somewhere if that may interest you
    That be sweet! I don’t have one of those no!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest add thanks to Kris. We did a little swap out of Desperation. *Ba Dum Tss*
    Yours should be there tomorrow!

That now brings me up to two original framed Maitz pieces and 2 remarques by him

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    My latest add thanks to Kris. We did a little swap out of Desperation. *Ba Dum Tss*

That now brings me up to two original framed Maitz pieces and 2 remarques by him
    Boom! She was packed well eh hombre?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Boom! She was packed well eh hombre?

I'd hate to see how much you spent on tape... it took me 10 minutes to open the bitch

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just arrived!

See my collection thread for details
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post

Like how you have all the UK Revivals in one case. What edition is in the red case?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds all!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Like how you have all the UK Revivals in one case. What edition is in the red case?
    Thank you Brian. It's a Dutch limited numbered copy.
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you Brian. It's a Dutch limited numbered copy.
    You're most welcome and thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default DTV

One step closer to my dream of having A PC set of DT:II through TWTTK S/L’s (DTI is kind of a pipe dream at present). Just need DT:IV and TWTTK PC copies.

<>

<>

Country
    Country Flag

Nice add!

Country
    Country Flag

Agree that’s a great pick up!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Thx guys

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great add. I like the idea of a PC set of these...

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally got the Mr M to complete the trilogy...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Finally got the Mr M to complete the trilogy...

Damn you! I still need that one

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Great adds everyone!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1140 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 140 640 1040 1090 1130 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1150 1190 1240 ... LastLast