Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1126 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 126 626 1026 1076 1116 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1136 1176 1226 ... LastLast
Results 28,126 to 28,150 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Near the end of Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemtion, Red finds a package left for him by Andy. Part of the note included said "Remember that hope is a good thing, Red, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
    I asked King to write something to that effect in my book, and the result you see is what SK wrote.

When Red finds the package, there are twenty brand new $50 bills in an envelope. I figured that they very well could have been from 1969.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice new addition - congrats
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice slipcase
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Near the end of Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemtion, Red finds a package left for him by Andy. Part of the note included said "Remember that hope is a good thing, Red, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."
    I asked King to write something to that effect in my book, and the result you see is what SK wrote.

When Red finds the package, there are twenty brand new $50 bills in an envelope. I figured that they very well could have been from 1969.
    That is very cool. Congratulations.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Who executed this Different Seasons rebound set - was it you, RF? I recall it being mentioned before (perhaps when it was being created), but forget the details. VERY nice set, of a deserving work.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That DIFFERENT SEASONS is incredible. What a great item. Thanks for sharing it. Love to see things like this.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Who executed this Different Seasons rebound set - was it you, RF? I recall it being mentioned before (perhaps when it was being created), but forget the details. VERY nice set, of a deserving work.
    We did one for the Haven Foundation Fundraiser. That one was stamped in gold. The three I just commissioned have over 20 original pieces of art bound in. Each set is a one of a kind.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

We did one for the Haven Foundation Fundraiser.
    I hope that raised a good sum; that's quite a nice production.

Side question: I wonder if it's technically legal to bind U.S. currency into a book? (Not that I would be blowing any whistles)
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We did one for the Haven Foundation Fundraiser.
    I hope that raised a good sum; that's quite a nice production.

Side question: I wonder if it's technically legal to bind U.S. currency into a book? (Not that I would be blowing any whistles)
    It is legal to do so. It's been done before (Charnel House "Last Call" lettered). One can buy uncut sheets of bills from the US mint. Some people have used them as wrapping paper for a gift.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is one gorgeous production, Jerome: congratulations and thank you for sharing!
    Now I'll have to move over to your collection thread!

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz has a spectacular aura about Frondz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Just wow. I love the idea of giving each story its own treatment. Beautiful.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We did one for the Haven Foundation Fundraiser. That one was stamped in gold. The three I just commissioned have over 20 original pieces of art bound in. Each set is a one of a kind.
    Simply wonderful. Any chance that we'll ever get to see the original pieces of art?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Simply wonderful. Any chance that we'll ever get to see the original pieces of art?
    Yes. In my collection thread I have already shown a piece from Shawshank Redemption done by Alex McVey.

I'll post all of mine, but wait for the other owners to post their art.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So I finally obtained a first edition Salems. For $89

Thanks RF - finally figured it out!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing wrong with your getting a grat deal.
    As for the images, they need to start and end with [ and ], not < and >

Oh, BTW, freaking great book at a phenomenal price. Congratulations.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That Different Seasons is out of this world. Even sweeter because of the inscription.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    So I finally obtained a first edition Salems. For $89

Thanks RF - finally figured it out!
    Looks fantastic. What.A.Find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing new stuff. Love the rebind and that is a great deal on 'Salem's!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Incredible Different Seasons & Salem's Lot!! My addition for today pales in comparison, but it is one of those nearly essential editions. Thanks RF for pointing out the auction.

WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Incredible Different Seasons & Salem's Lot!! My addition for today pales in comparison, but it is one of those nearly essential editions. Thanks RF for pointing out the auction.

I love that edition. Its just a shame it doesn't have the cool bonus stuff the CD edition does. Still one of my favorite gift editions.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really enjoyed the MANY small two-tone illustrations found throughout the book.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well just got it back from the framers. Now I own an original prelim from The Shining and an original from Dr. Sleep

EDIT: I tried turning them and re-uploading them but the system it's wanting to let me upload them so guess you have to turn your head

Let's try this-RF

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Josh!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1126 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 126 626 1026 1076 1116 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1136 1176 1226 ... LastLast