Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1118 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 118 618 1018 1068 1108 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1128 1168 1218 ... LastLast
Results 27,926 to 27,950 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations guys.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Ari - Is this a photocopy of the manuscript?
    ~Jonathan

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It doesn't look like a photocopy.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Was really looking forward to posting my NP&J today...a signed 1st edition of a title that I did not have.

Unfortunately, what showed up was a signed BCE.

Amazing how the slight difference between the two can ruin my day.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Was really looking forward to posting my NP&J today...a signed 1st edition of a title that I did not have.

Unfortunately, what showed up was a signed BCE.

Amazing how the slight difference between the two can ruin my day.
    Damn, thats unfortunate. Small differences yield huge disappointment. Sorry man, that sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry buddy, hope the return will be easy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Started the REQUEST A REFUND process....seller being jerky right out of the gate....looks like I am in for a fight.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What book was it, Rick?

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...this week was not a total loss...I received my signed FINDERS KEEPERS broadside back from the framers:

I also am expecting something interesting to arrive shortly today...stay tuned....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...this week was not a total loss...I received my signed FINDERS KEEPERS broadside back from the framers:

I also am expecting something interesting to arrive shortly today...stay tuned....
    That is awesome!

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received this little baby.....

A custom traycase for my S/L set of The Plant:

Special thanks to a member here for helping to make this happen!

In case you were wondering, that little "ledge" built into the right side of the case is there because PART 3 is not as tall as PARTS 1 & 2. PART 3 sits on the bottom between the ledge and case....PART 2 sits on top of PART 3 and the ledge.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I was lucky to add some real beauties while I was away on vacation. First up is a RED numbered copy of The Eyes of the Dragon. This particular copy comes from the 10 copies that designer Michael Alpert was given by Stephen King for his efforts. As you all know, most of these were personalized as gifts from Stephen, which is why I feel so lucky to have one that is not. I vacillated back and forth on this one, but after conferring with David at Betts as to the seller and the book's legitimacy, I jumped on it. Being a sub 300 number also allowed me to contact Paul at Suntup Press to secure a matching number for my portfolio - different artists, I know, but they will be matching numbers nonetheless. As the seller noted, this was left in its original box for over 30 years, and the jet black condition is just gorgeous.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool...I believe I saw that on ebay some weeks back.

Nice acquisition!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I also had this baby waiting for me when I returned from vacation. I was able to get Ned to do multiple remarques in my my Signed Limited Edition of The Wastelands. It was a treat to be able to exchange ideas on the images I wanted. The opening one is from pages 46-47, when Roland is gouging out Shardik's eye with Eddie and Susannah watching. Ned noted that there was a little bleed through, and so he added a continuing motif of Shardik's robotic teeth on the ensuing page - I love how artists turn a negative into a positive. Ned was then generous enough to engage me again with the same book before returning it. I wanted the book to open and close with his work. After exchanging ideas again, he added a remarque or Jake and Oy with copies of the two books, Charlie the Choo Choo and Riddle-De-Dum! that will play a central role in the next book's opening. I think it's perfect. I have also included, thanks to Ned, the small series of practice pieces that Ned produced, just to see his conceptualizing. Happy Birthday Kris - Enjoy!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rick, don't even pay attention to the seller of the bce.
    Let ebay handle it.
    You are likely to get a full refund, and a free return shipping label from ebay.

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Let ebay handle it.
    You are likely to get a full refund, and a free return shipping label from ebay.
    Thanks Jerome...I appreciate the reassurance.

I have had very few problems like this on ebay, and it has been a long while since the last one....glad to know that ebay and Paypal have my back.

I am glad there is a good record of the conversation, plus I have included photos in my complaint.

According to what I see on my "complaint form"...I need to wait five days from the submission of my complaint to involve ebay.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Lastly, with a little help from my friend Rick!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have something coming, but it's been delayed. I'd say it's pretty remarkable. Looks like 5 weeks from now.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post

Started the REQUEST A REFUND process....seller being jerky right out of the gate....looks like I am in for a fight.

Jerom is right, I had a comparable situation half a year ago, got the money back from PayPal without any struggle.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Nice stuff everyone!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent remarques, Zaius!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Let ebay handle it.
    Thanks Jerome...I appreciate the reassurance.

I have had very few problems like this on ebay, and it has been a long while since the last one....glad to know that ebay and Paypal have my back.

I am glad there is a good record of the conversation, plus I have included photos in my complaint.

According to what I see on my "complaint form"...I need to wait five days from the submission of my complaint to involve ebay.
    They give the seller time to respond. Let them know once the five days are up, and they will take immediate action.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I am annoyed I have to wait five days...especially after the seller is not being agreeable right out of the gate. On top of that, it is "five business days"....so really have to wait a week.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am annoyed I have to wait five days...especially after the seller is not being agreeable right out of the gate. On top of that, it is "five business days"....so really have to wait a week.
    If it makes you feel any better, last time I had an issue, it took eBay 4 minutes to decide in my favor (after the 5 days, of course). So it shouldn't take long after the week is over!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1118 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 118 618 1018 1068 1108 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1128 1168 1218 ... LastLast