Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 112 612 1012 1062 1102 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1122 1162 1212 ... LastLast
Results 27,776 to 27,800 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's been a while since I've posted here, but with a flurry of books coming in, I'm working on updating. First I thought I'd show The Shining Gift Edition, as it exists in the wild. I've got a couple blemishes on the Slipcover and in the Book, but I'm sure that CD will straighten that up quickly when they're back from vacation. Lots of pictures in the Album.

Full Photo Album

I've got a number of new things in, which are all shown on my First Collection Post, I just don't have the photos yet to go with them.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first of a bunch of new DT books, the small UK paperback by Hodder&Stoughton:

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice Rogier!
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

P2

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, excellent adds everyone...

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of good stuff!

On a side note - Peripheral's Avatar never fails to grab my attention. It may be the strangest thing I've ever seen.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations everyone!

I've just returned from a business trip to London, Madrid and Barcelona (and the book world was involved in the three cities...I'll have news later on this year) and scored a couple of cool things (some arrived before my flight and some I scored once there):

NOS4R2 was signed and sketched by Joe Hill. And it was just there, in the bookstore, with the regular copies and at the cover price.

And now one of the coolest things. I was in Madrid walking toward the hotel and decided to detour and walk through the book fair. The plan was to visit the whole fair on the next day but I was so close that it couldn't hurt. The only condition was not to stop since I had a commitment one hour and a half later and I had to stop by at the hotel to take a shower. Well, when I was walking and looking at the stands I face one that belongs to Nórdica Libros, a Spanish publisher that just produced a very cool illustrated edition of The Man in the Black Suit. The illustrator was signing so I stopped by and left with this nice remarque

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Remarque, Ari!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep that's awesome, Ari.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    ...Peripheral's Avatar never fails to grab my attention. It may be the strangest thing I've ever seen.
    It's like Marilyn Manson, Clive Barker and Gary Spivey collaborated for a one-time fashion event.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lots of goodies there!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

I received the rebound Hodges Trilogy yesterday from the HF auction a while back. Teaser pic below. Check out more pics in my collection to see why the books took a while to get to me!

Go to my collection to see more! http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...47#post1064247

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice NoAttitudeThisTime is on a distinguished road

Ari, what's in the magazine Premiere with Will Smith on the cover?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

And the Pet Sematary copy? What is that.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    And the Pet Sematary copy? What is that.
    It's a photocopy of something.

It's too thin to be the manuscript
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the 1st draft of the script.

And the magazine has King's impressions on Apt Pupil's adaptation.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Nonfiction by King or an interview?

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It seems interview. I'll post a pic later.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Okay and thanks

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari and TJ! This thread is on fire..!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are a couple more of the newest editions. I'm VERY pleased with the 2nd book, and it was less than typical for another of the same quality.

Insomnia Gallery

IT Gallery

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The second movie tie-in has been released: the Scribner paperback:

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

This is my latest NP&J:

I would have preferred it signed at the bottom by his printed name, but hey, better than a poke in the eye!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's worthless signed at the top. I'll take it off your hands for you.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

How amazing your collection has to be in order to look after to get a broadside signed! Do you have all King books signed, Rick?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1112 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 112 612 1012 1062 1102 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1122 1162 1212 ... LastLast