Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 1153 1203 ... LastLast
Results 27,551 to 27,575 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Heath!!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been a long time since I posted here but since February it has been madness for me. The book was released in Argentina and in less than one month I gave more than 40 interviews, I've been featured in one of the two major Argentinean newspapers on the Sunday magazine (more than 300K readers known), along with a talk I gave at an university which has been recorded and will be broadcasted in TV. The week prior this one I had interviews on all days except Wednesday.

Here are some pics of the magazine and two other newspapers where I was featured:

Here are my latest additions:

Kinda cool that the publisher produced a promo item of my book:

Here you can see how one of the largest bookstores in the city featured my book in the entrance:

Anther cool item I got (it's a video):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSJCeqWg7d2/

More promo stuff of my book, now in my house:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAEQqqgsb-/

Probably the saddest item I got... Bernie is going to be missed.

My brother went to Italy and brought me some Italian copies. Plus my first signed item by Tabitha King, and an item I've been looking for a long time and I got thanks to Gerald.

An AWESOME porfolio:

And some Spanish items:

Next Sunday (April 30th) I'll present the book in the largest book fair in South America. There will be press and the publisher booked on of the largest rooms in the fair for the event. Who knows which doors this might open
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    It's been a long time since I posted here but since February it has been madness for me. The book was released in Argentina and in less than one month I gave more than 40 interviews, I've been featured in one of the two major Argentinean newspapers on the Sunday magazine (more than 300K readers known), along with a talk I gave at an university which has been recorded and will be broadcasted in TV. The week prior this one I had interviews on all days except Wednesday.

Here are some pics of the magazine and two other newspapers where I was featured:

Here are my latest additions:

Kinda cool that the publisher produced a promo item of my book:

Here you can see how one of the largest bookstores in the city featured my book in the entrance:

Anther cool item I got (it's a video):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSJCeqWg7d2/

More promo stuff of my book, now in my house:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTAEQqqgsb-/

Probably the saddest item I got... Bernie is going to be missed.

My brother went to Italy and brought me some Italian copies. Plus my first signed item by Tabitha King, and an item I've been looking for a long time and I got thanks to Gerald.

An AWESOME porfolio:

And some Spanish items:

Next Sunday (April 30th) I'll present the book in the largest book fair in South America. There will be press and the publisher booked on of the largest rooms in the fair for the event. Who knows which doors this might open
    Thats awesome, Ari!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow Ari, that is really great! Muchos support for the book from all involved.
    Now you can start a collection of your own books and promo-items 8)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Ari !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's incredibly awesome and impressive!! Big congrats Ari!!!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Congratulations, Ari. An amazing achievement! I wish they had an English version of that magazine. Would have loved reading the articles.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget that you can order Ari's book Todo Sobre Stephen King. He'll even sign it for you!

http://www.thedarktower.org/Collectible-Classifieds-Primarily-for-Stephen-King
    -Todo Sobre Stephen King
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Don't forget that you can order Ari's book Todo Sobre Stephen King. He'll even sign it for you!

http://www.thedarktower.org/Collectible-Classifieds-Primarily-for-Stephen-King
    -Todo Sobre Stephen King
    Not sure if my email went through... Iwould like to be in on this. PLEASE
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari that's super cool. 8)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, everyone!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, everyone!
    Congratulations Ari. Really incredible stuff - you must be stoked.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, this is all quite wonderful. Congratulations!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    Congrats Ari! I was coming to post and got to see your news!! You must be very proud!! I know I would be
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am very happy to have picked a set of these up with the accompanied letter. I have never seen them for sale ever. The odd time on Ebay jammed in a book perhaps... but these are pretty cool, real sigs, and mint

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are REALLY nicely mounted Kris, very cool.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those are very cool Kris! Congrats!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I should have something for the P&J thread a little later.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

How much later is 'a little'? It's almost bedtime for this old geezer...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say in a couple hours or so. You may have to wait until morning old man.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to all the recent P&J's!

I never thought I'd ever see this original in person, let alone own it. The stars must have been aligned for this to happen. It was outside of my 'budget', but it was one of those things that you simply cannot pass up, so you do what you can to make it happen.

I just picked this up from the framer, and love the framing on this. You can't see it on the picture, but the black matting is cloth with a subtle texture.

This piece was long thought to have been lost over the years, but I unearthed it about a month ago.

The original title page art from the Viking trade edition, illustrated by David Palladini.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's incredible! Couldn't have went to a more fitting person! Huge congrats!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Some of the things I see on this site are so amazing and enjoyable to see. As a collector, I truly appreciate you guys posting your new prized possessions. I speak for myself and all others when I say, "Keep it up!"
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1103 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 103 603 1003 1053 1093 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1113 1153 1203 ... LastLast