Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1094 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 94 594 994 1044 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1104 1144 1194 ... LastLast
Results 27,326 to 27,350 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very neat! Congrats.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

For me, the Alex McVey saga has reached a most happy ending...YEARS (seriously) ago I was introduced to Alex by a member here as Alex was in some difficulty for which I extended myself and helped him out. Alex's promise was to repay me within a year at a favorable return....well that deadline came and went and all my efforts to "converse" with Alex fell dead...email, by phone etc....nothing for YEARS. Then I got him to respond to me on Facebook with promises to pay me back....that still did not happen and he went silent for months at a time. I finally got Alex to agree to do some original artwork for me. I asked for a piece myself and one I could donate to Haven as a fundraiser. He agreed but still nothing came. I pestered him another 2 years until finally a couple weeks ago he told me he was done and that he was shipping my artwork. It finally arrived yesterday and I can say I am MOST PLEASED.

Alex, if you read this, I'm sorry I "outed" you here right now but this never should have taken so long. In the end though, you made things right and I appreciate that integrity with promises made came through in the end.

So, Stephen King fans, below are the 3 (three) original pieces that I received yesterday. All are 16" by 20" and original art on solid board. I have a personal favorite of the three but it is NOT the one I actually commissioned....still have to decide if I am going to offer one to Haven for fundraising...would be a tough decision. I'd like to hear from you all how you rate them yourself (I know everyone is different in what they like).

#1 Randall Flagg with crow on shoulder

Randall Flagg and the Trashcan Man

and Oy (I think this is MUCH better than the pencil drawing listed for sale on eBay currently)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David I LOVE OY. I would want that one
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

1- OY

2- RF with Crow

3- RF with Trashcan Man

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    For me, the Alex McVey saga has reached a most happy ending...YEARS (seriously) ago I was introduced to Alex by a member here as Alex was in some difficulty for which I extended myself and helped him out. Alex's promise was to repay me within a year at a favorable return....well that deadline came and went and all my efforts to "converse" with Alex fell dead...email, by phone etc....nothing for YEARS. Then I got him to respond to me on Facebook with promises to pay me back....that still did not happen and he went silent for months at a time. I finally got Alex to agree to do some original artwork for me. I asked for a piece myself and one I could donate to Haven as a fundraiser. He agreed but still nothing came. I pestered him another 2 years until finally a couple weeks ago he told me he was done and that he was shipping my artwork. It finally arrived yesterday and I can say I am MOST PLEASED.

Alex, if you read this, I'm sorry I "outed" you here right now but this never should have taken so long. In the end though, you made things right and I appreciate that integrity with promises made came through in the end.

So, Stephen King fans, below are the 3 (three) original pieces that I received yesterday. All are 16" by 20" and original art on solid board. I have a personal favorite of the three but it is NOT the one I actually commissioned....still have to decide if I am going to offer one to Haven for fundraising...would be a tough decision. I'd like to hear from you all how you rate them yourself (I know everyone is different in what they like).

#1 Randall Flagg with crow on shoulder

Randall Flagg and the Trashcan Man

and Oy (I think this is MUCH better than the pencil drawing listed for sale on eBay currently)

OY is the winner. All you talk about the Darktower series. so that is a no brainer. my favorite too!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

OY!

The other two are a toss-up.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

OY! For sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

David, I think AC/DC answers which one is best...

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=TNClPXg0FZo

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Interesting! Thanks so far for all the votes! It seems (so far) Oy by a landslide!

Here is the backdrop...I asked for a Trash Can Man piece...Alex said he was having trouble with just Trashie and could he add Flagg, I said sure. He told me he would do a separate RF piece and I thought, great! Oy was a last minute addition on his part! So, Trash/RF was the one I commissioned, leaving art totally up to him. I'm partial to the RF one with Oy a VERY close 2nd. I really LIKE Trash/RF but of the 3 my least favorite and THAT is the one I asked him to do...go figure.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Trashcan
    Oy
    RF

That order.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Trashcan
    Oy
    RF

That order.

Ditto!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oy standing on the stone penis is definitely my fave!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Oy standing on the stone penis is definitely my fave!

Seek therapy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OY is definitely my favorite!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Trashcan
    Oy
    RF

That order.
    Agreed.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

OY-beautiful!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Been out of the Book Market as of late BUT, can't pass up good deals when they come along. Enjoy.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow!!! Those some nice finds man!! Congrats!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats Tim!!!!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Tim! Great pickups! Happy to see you are back in book mode.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Tim, those look great!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Timbo!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to all and especially you Billbo.

Hope all is well and congrats on the pending addition to the family.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Thanks to all and especially you Billbo.

Hope all is well and congrats on the pending addition to the family.

"Billbo" lol I like it!!! Thank you, fortunately, he gets his looks from others!!!! lol

Edit: You'll most likely laugh, but I have a wooden sign, with "Smaug" carved in that says "Bag End" that hangs outside my house. lol lol At one point, I thought some kids had stolen it and went and bought another. Turns out my wife took the original down!!! Women!!! Sometimes......... lol lol

However, I won. It's still up there and I believe she can't wait until I die and she can take it down!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1094 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 94 594 994 1044 1084 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1104 1144 1194 ... LastLast