Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1093 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 93 593 993 1043 1083 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1103 1143 1193 ... LastLast
Results 27,301 to 27,325 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would call this a 'MASSIVE HAUL'. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice assortment, Chad. If you don't have enough room for both of those Pet Sematary proofs, you can keep one of them on my bookshelf
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Chad, a real good haul!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrars all!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys! Yeah, this is the result of not uploading anything in awhile. Cheers!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOT here yet but excited none the less to share! After 5 years of building my IT collection a VERY cool member scored me the UK and US proofs for a fair price! I know have my IT collection about complete! I just need a signed UK 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Kris! I saw something in the works earlier today I think....

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats dude!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

WTG!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    NOT here yet but excited none the less to share! After 5 years of building my IT collection a VERY cool member scored me the UK and US proofs for a fair price! I know have my IT collection about complete! I just need a signed UK 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very nice!!! Congrats bro!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the ITs!
    Looking for:

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Chris-very tough to find...

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't posted anything here in a while, but here are a few relatively new adds that I'm happy about.

Knowing Darkness S/L deluxe thanks to Dave (oy-the-brave). This thing is a monstrosity, in a good way.

Salem's Lot 1st in Collector traycase thanks to Ralph (Room 217 Caretaker).

A Mark Ryden tear sheet of his cover art for The Regulators and Desperation. I helped someone out with a copy of Knowing Darkness that he owns, but didn't know much about (and then decided to buy my own as a result), and he was nice enough to send me this as a thank you. Apparently these sheets were given out as part of a small run of advertising packets of Ryden's work back in 1996. They were given to art and music executives to showcase Ryden's work, and most were shredded/destroyed, which makes it a bit of a rarity.
    Looking for:

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all ! Great additions

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I haven't posted anything here in a while, but here are a few relatively new adds that I'm happy about.

Knowing Darkness S/L deluxe thanks to Dave (oy-the-brave). This thing is a monstrosity, in a good way.

A Mark Ryden tear sheet of his cover art for The Regulators and Desperation. I helped someone out with a copy of Knowing Darkness that he owns, but didn't know much about (and then decided to buy my own as a result), and he was nice enough to send me this as a thank you. Apparently these sheets were given out as part of a small run of advertising packets of Ryden's work back in 1996. They were given to art and music executives to showcase Ryden's work, and most were shredded/destroyed, which makes it a bit of a rarity.
    VERY COOL!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions. The Ryden advertising material is particularly cool.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome stuff!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all. And that Ryden sheet is very cool.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post

If you ever decide to sell that Ryden sheet can I be first in line!?! That is awesome!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Jon, i have a proof Thursday
    Slowly filling in the missing pieces of the DT proofs:

He also helped me out with the shipping of this UK proof of Dutch author Thomas Olde Heuvelt:

Thanks again, Jon!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Rogier!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just picked up a package that includes concept art from some early nineties Viking editions. Here is a sample:
    FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT: Original concept painting that was presented to the art director, editors and Stephen King, mounted on white board with a matt for the presentation 8” x 9”, image area is 4” x 6 1/4” . This was the concept that was chosen for publication but later they decided to go with a color version.

Have couple more in my collection thread. Feel free to stop by and have a look.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY nice!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Just picked up a package that includes concept art from some early nineties Viking editions. Here is a sample:
    FOUR PAST MIDNIGHT: Original concept painting that was presented to the art director, editors and Stephen King, mounted on white board with a matt for the presentation 8” x 9”, image area is 4” x 6 1/4” . This was the concept that was chosen for publication but later they decided to go with a color version.

Have couple more in my collection thread. Feel free to stop by and have a look.
    That is very unique! I like it!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on all the new P&Js!

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1093 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 93 593 993 1043 1083 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1103 1143 1193 ... LastLast