Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 1082 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1102 1142 1192 ... LastLast
Results 27,276 to 27,300 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I really appreciate the kind words everyone! I am happy with how it turned out as well and wonder of wonders, even my wife said it looked nice
    I think the framing and the matte match exceptionally with the coloring of the artwork. Amazing idea and you did a hell of a job with picking the perfect color coordination. Love it!
    You know I never would have chose those mats on my own but I set the piece down and the framer fell in love with the piece and started going to town. He used to own a custom frame shop in PA so i just trusted his judgement and I think it turned out amazing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No doubt, James as far as the time crunch. Thanks for sharing the method of your madness
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, most of you know this but Dave at Overlook Connection is selling Dark Tower portfolios with artwork by Glen Chadbourne. I was able to get both #296 and #310 to match same-number Dark Tower S/L sets. I got 3 extra copies and given discount I got, I can sell them for LOWER than Dave's offering price of $125. Anyway, here is the portfolio cover and a small pic of my #296.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I must admit that is a pretty portfolio.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

This haul just arrived from David at Betts! Thanks so much David.

The IT portfolio is tied shut and I didn't have the nerve to untie it as I figured I would never tie it back up as neatly. The Dark man prints were still wrapped in plastic, and I didn't have the heart to open it either. Looks like there are a ton of prints. Is there anywhere someone has posted pictures of the prints from these portfolios?

As I unwrapped the Full Dark No Stars GE, I noticed a cool effect. If you shake the book, it looks like blue "Stephen King" slides around on the slip case. I wonder if the optical effect was intentionally designed.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nothing big or expensive... but i LIKE IT !!!
    When I started some time ago in a new company, I discovered a small second hand shop nearby, unfortunately only with a few books and games but with the game JUNTA which I found great when I was younger.
    I visit the shop more often, JUNTA was always there and I told my colleagues and Chef that I buy the game sometimes, on an anniversary or when I leave in the company.
    This thursday my boss surprised me with the game, for my 2.5 year jubilee in the company, self packed.
    A used exterior ugly but inside great game, not expensive but a areally nice gesture.

JUNTA

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    This haul just arrived from David at Betts! Thanks so much David.

The IT portfolio is tied shut and I didn't have the nerve to untie it as I figured I would never tie it back up as neatly. The Dark man prints were still wrapped in plastic, and I didn't have the heart to open it either. Looks like there are a ton of prints. Is there anywhere someone has posted pictures of the prints from these portfolios?

As I unwrapped the Full Dark No Stars GE, I noticed a cool effect. If you shake the book, it looks like blue "Stephen King" slides around on the slip case. I wonder if the optical effect was intentionally designed.
    Killer haul!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The `Salem's Lot lettered just arrived from CD :

The traycase:
    Spoiler:

The outside of the book: (and inside of traycase)

Spoiler:

The limitation page:
    Spoiler:

The remarque from Palumbo (look familiar?) (next time I will consider getting different artist for lettered and numbered if choice is available)
    Spoiler:

Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice haul indeed, Mike! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

mmm nice
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It's hard to put into words how jealous I am of you. A truly beautiful production that is!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just looked in here and don't know where to begin... Salem's Lettered .... Holy SHIT! I love the white traycase and the boards! Looks like a superb production. What are the end papers like?

And that Betts haul is magnificent amd013. The Cujo S/L is actually one of my favourite S/L's. And of course you have to open the portfolios! Why would you buy them?! Do it, do it..!

Congrats everybody...

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Great hauls everyone. Speechless and jealous!!!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone.

@peripheral, the end papers are the same as the dust jacket for the Artist edition.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

SL lettered is sweet!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That lettered, 'Lot is handsome indeed!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice book! I was strongly considering lettered but passed.... mad now!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Great haul amd and I echo everyone else that I am jealous of that Lettered 'Salems. Something about white leather covers/traycases that I just love. Doctor Sleep is one of my favorite s/l purely on looks because of this. I just love how the white stands out on the shelf from all of the darker cases.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

A couple of recent P&J's:

First is the Summer of Night lettered edition from Sub Press. One of my top 5 all-time favorite novels.

Next is painting by Robert Addison (Second Coming prototype artist) titled Orpheum Theatre; 23.5" x 29" acrylic on Masonite board completed in 1984. Looks like the Orpheum has seen betters days...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic letter edition, and absolutely beautiful painting. Very classy.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a great image. Looks like that yellow/gold would light up a room. Are you going to have it framed?
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man that man can paint!!! Love the lettered summer too... kind of kick myself for not keeping it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Thanks for the kind words about Orpheum Theatre; it took over two years to complete the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    That's a great image. Looks like that yellow/gold would light up a room. Are you going to have it framed?
    The painting is still in its original frame from 1984; I tend to leave them as is. The yellow/gold definitely lights a room!
    The focus of Robert Addison's artwork was primarily the play of light on buildings and houses and Orpheum Theatre is an excellent example of his fascination with light and shadow.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1092 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 92 592 992 1042 1082 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1102 1142 1192 ... LastLast