Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1090 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 90 590 990 1040 1080 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1100 1140 1190 ... LastLast
Results 27,226 to 27,250 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    When I was small, my dad always told be about the horror movies he had seen in the cinema and two names always popped up: Karloff and Frankenstein.
    Fortunately, his influence stuck and to this day I love watching the old Universal horror movies - especially the Frankenstein trilogy. Bride still is one of the best horror movies ever.
    Or maybe, one of the best comedies ever...
    Anyways: yesterday one of the best frankenstein busts ever arrived, painted by Steven Parke. If that name doesn't mean anything to you, google him.
    It didn't come cheap, but I just love this bust.

sk

Absolutely fantastic. To be honest I'm not much for busts and action figures/statuettes, but man does that Frankenstein bust make me jealous.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome, Siep!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That is amazing bust. I also really enjoy Frankenstein and this is a fantastic representation.

Traveler The Moth will become famous soon enough The Moth will become famous soon enough The Moth's Avatar

..good call with quote..

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. All credit goes to the artist who painted it, Steven Parke.
    I could have bought the bust unpainted and paint it myself, but there's no way I would even consider going for this option.
    Don't think I'll ever come across a more impressive version of my #1 movie monster.

sk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You did the right thing to get that bust painted by Parke - it is incredible! Congrats Siep...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My newest Pride & Joy thanks to Tim:

Without flash:

Very happy to add this to my collection. Out of the prelims this was the one I wanted most. I hope I'm lucky enough to have a corresponding remarque for GE.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well its been a long time coming:

DT2 is a PC but DT3-7 are #344; LSOE and TWTTK are a higher number but matching #344 will be here next month

And Gunslinger is not s/l...but it is signed:

Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Big congrats on forming a near complete set.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Fantastic! Big congrats on forming a near complete set.
    Thanks - in case anyone ever sees #344 - feel free to drop me a line
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful King signature on the DTI.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful prelim and congrats on the DT set!

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default DTII S/L PC

My new pride and joy. A flawless S/L DTII to expand my PC DT set to 5 books. This book is 30 years old and it's perfect. Thanks go to David at Bett's Books. My goal is to have a PC set from II-WTTK. Looking for DTIV, V and WTTK PC copies.

<>

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice all! Congratulations!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new P&Js!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    My new pride and joy. A flawless S/L DTII to expand my PC DT set to 5 books. This book is 30 years old and it's perfect. Thanks go to David at Bett's Books. My goal is to have a PC set from II-WTTK. Looking for DTIV, V and WTTK PC copies.

<>
    Beautiful!

As far as your missing books, check this out - - - > LINK

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post

<>
    Beautiful!

As far as your missing books, check this out - - - > LINK
    That price is more than extortionate.

Congrats on another piece of the puzzle _PCC_.

I added one of my all time holy grails to my collection. For me this is the definitive copy of Frankenstein, no artist can or will do it better.

Huge thanks to Dave (divemaster) for helping me out with this one! I never thought I'd own a copy.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I 100% agree on Frankenstein. The labor of love that Bernie put into that book is undeniable. That book is on a short list of books I'd like to add to my collection.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome grabs everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Beautiful King signature on the DTI.
    Boy that sure is !! I love those 80s signatures !! Congrats everyone .

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cross posting from the bookcases thread as this is my favorite acquisition in a while! Not so much a book, but I finally got new bookcases and like the way it all turned out. Feels good to have room to expand!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Cross posting from the bookcases thread as this is my favorite acquisition in a while! Not so much a book, but I finally got new bookcases and like the way it all turned out. Feels good to have room to expand!

Wonderful, though too much open space, no? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

Looks great! Love how you've displayed the books.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

Looks great! Love how you've displayed the books.
    Thanks, but really it was just to try to make the shelves look filled lol. All of these nicely displayed books will slowly get crammed together again

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool display!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1090 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 90 590 990 1040 1080 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1100 1140 1190 ... LastLast