Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1089 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 89 589 989 1039 1079 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1099 ... LastLast
Results 27,201 to 27,225 of 28035

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Yes Rick, I agree with Zelig. Signed like that it has no real value. I still have a couple of fresh ones so I would be happy to trade even-stephen, that one for a new one so you can try again!!!!

And yes, this is a Post Made In Jealousy.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have posted this before when I got the book from Ned Dameron:

Since then, I have gotten another signature:

This is the ComicCon edition, and not signed by "Beryl Evans".

I know there are probably a couple King-signed ComicCon editions out there....one or two owned by members here, but I have not seen any that were signed by King and remarqued/signed by Dameron and not signed by "Evans".
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. Great job, Rick.

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive. Getting Beryl Evans to leave it alone was impressive.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Rick!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellente, Rick!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Rick!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super stoked for this addition/edition! A very minty-fresh, never circulated, straight-from-the-publisher, low-numbered, first-day signed:
    FIRESTARTER!!!!! YES!!
    (with extra dust jackets and some unseen correspondence)

WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a nice bunch of hot stuff! Congrats!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's super cool, congratulations.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

What!? You been holding back on me. That's amazing. Congrats Rebecca!

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    What!? You been holding back on me. That's amazing. Congrats Rebecca!
    It just happened by accident. Got lucky and shipped quick too!
    WANTED:

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a good accident to have.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!! Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Super cool, Rebecca. Mad jelly. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec has a spectacular aura about Alec has a spectacular aura about

I defy anybody to look at that and not feel really good.
    Tremendous find Rebecca, that is something special.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I defy anybody to look at that and not feel really good.
    Tremendous find Rebecca, that is something special.
    Thank you Alec and everyone. I do feel rather special today
    WANTED:

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yowzah - that's a great add. Very exciting find!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY NICE, RICK AND BECCA!

COngratulations!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is fantastic! Congrats Becca!!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Very special stuff, Becca and Rick! I'm green with envy....
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Maine Review
    MM AGOT #158 & #249

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Those are really awesome. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Superb!
    - Michaël

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NICE BECCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1089 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 89 589 989 1039 1079 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1099 ... LastLast