Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

As reported earlier, I just received this Colorado Kid original sketch by Ed Miller. I really like it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi everyone--I'm back! My daughter actually had an extra modem (!) that she gave me, so I'm back online.

Other than we lost power, no other real problems, except that one of my 30' spruce trees came down onto my front porch. It did no damage, though!

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yesterday I received a package from our own Randall Flagg containing three copies of the new F&SF containing King's story. Unfortunately, my mailman left the package in front of my garage door. When I pulled my car out, I ran it over!

Thanks to the great packing job Randall did, NOTHING WAS DAMAGED except the box!

Thanks again, Jerome!

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Yesterday I received a package from our own Randall Flagg containing three copies of the new F&SF containing King's story. Unfortunately, my mailman left the package in front of my garage door. When I pulled my car out, I ran it over!

Thanks to the great packing job Randall did, NOTHING WAS DAMAGED except the box!

Thanks again, Jerome!

John
    That's hilarious John.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Hey, I have to get mine, from somewhere. I didn't realize that it was available for purchase already.

Off to call Borders.

And John, too funny, time to yell at the mailman, mayhap?
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again, Jerome!

John
    That's why I rarely send live animals through the mail.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

Thanks again, Jerome!

John
    That's why I rarely send live animals through the mail.
    Rarely?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New items :

o an appearance of a short story of Bernard Werber (french author)
    o entrance C321 of Justin Brook's book. French appearance (and apparently the only one) of a text by King....
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great comic packages, Bob and Bob.

Wiz, love that sketch.

to Jerome for his impressive, stress-tested packing job!

John, glad you came through with no damage to family and no serious damage to property. Kudos to your kid for giving dad a modem. Glad to have you back.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Hey, I have to get mine, from somewhere. I didn't realize that it was available for purchase already.

Off to call Borders.
    Karen,
    There is a F&SF thread here in the Corner discussing this. It may have fallen back to page 2 of the threads.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks Patrick, but I found one!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, thanks to Bob (CRInva), here are the Entertainment weekly magazines, the NY magazine, the Stand sketchbook (SO COOL!!), Redrum label and the Black House postcard!!

Thanks to Wiz, here are my two DT signed and dedicated by Michael Whelan!

1st HC spanish edition and 3rd Grant edition.

And thanks to Juliana, here´s something I´ve been looking for some time.

Firestarter Print!!!

THANK YOU GUYS!!! I Owe you all a lot!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Ari! Congratulations!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Ari.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    Great stuff, Ari.
    Like oftenly...
    I stop congratulate him cause he always get really good stuff

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's a really nice haul!. Congrats, Ari.

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, nice haul, Ari!

And I'm a little disturbed by this "rarely send live animals" thing.

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff, Ari! Love that Whelan-signed Spanish Gunslinger.

I posted the three SK-related F&SF magazines that are still available from the publisher in the F&SF thread.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

great bunch of goodies. nice!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I just purchased the S/L Insomnia Portfolio from Tinah3.

Eighteen items left on my Stephen King S/L wish list!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Tippy, why not list what you're looking for? Enquiring minds want to know!

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, tippy!

So I'll admit my igorance: What is the story on that portfolio?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congratulations, tippy!
    So I'll admit my igorance: What is the story on that portfolio?
    I believe that it is similar to The Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio.

A collection of illustrations from the S/L version of the book, signed by both King and the illustrator, and numbered.

Tippy, why not list what you're looking for? Enquiring minds want to know!
    Danse Macabre S/L
    Cycle of the Werewolf S/L
    The Plant S/L
    The New Lietenant's Rap S/L
    Letters From Hell S/L
    Legends S/L
    Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio S/L
    Dark Tower II Audio S/L
    Rainy Season Print S/L
    Cujo Guitar
    My Pretty Pony S/L
    UK Wizard & Glass S/L
    UK Desperation/Regulators S/L Set
    UK Rose Madder S/L
    UK Bag of Bones S/L
    UK Insomnia S/L
    Fifty to One S/L
    Six Stories S/L

I am fairly certain I will never own a Cujo Guitar, or a Lettered My Pretty Pony, but I have to put them on the list. Also, on principle alone I doubt I will buy a S/L Fifty to One...unless I find it for $500 or less one day (which is exactly how I came to own Dandelion Wine).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Tippy,

What is a Fifty to One S/L?.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's that Hardcase Crime anthology that's coming out later.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast