Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1078 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 78 578 978 1028 1068 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1088 ... LastLast
Results 26,926 to 26,950 of 28039

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Roog will become famous soon enough Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice that you got this one

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, James!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

My Buddy Glen and I are really excited to each get a book signed I chose Charlie The Choo Choo UK LIMITED SL and he chose

Storm Of The Century 1st 1st Paperback, my understanding is its the TRUE First Edition uploaded at request of my good Friend.

My Charlie The Choo Choo UK Limited SL, now a TRUE Signed Limited, also this completes my Signed Charlie The Choo Choo collection, Comic Con copy, 1st 1st US and the SL all signed very excited!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great items to have signed. Rare indeed. Congratulations to the both of you.

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Thanks Jerome!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy for you guys and hate you both!

<---- that is me...green with envy!

I had Storm of the Century with me in Florida...alas it was not meant to be.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Happy for you guys and hate you both!

<---- that is me...green with envy!

I had Storm of the Century with me in Florida...alas it was not meant to be.
    Thanks Rick! Signed SOTC seems to be a highly sought after book, I have a hardback copy I'm trying to get signed for a friend!

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Matt... Again - mind blown...

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    My Buddy Glen and I are really excited to each get a book signed I chose Charlie The Choo Choo UK LIMITED SL and he chose

Storm Of The Century 1st 1st Paperback, my understanding is its the TRUE First Edition uploaded at request of my good Friend.

My Charlie The Choo Choo UK Limited SL, now a TRUE Signed Limited, also this completes my Signed Charlie The Choo Choo collection, Comic Con copy, 1st 1st US and the SL all signed very excited!
    Wow. Just wow. My two dream signs are choo choo UK and IT 1St UK. Congrats Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic! Congrats Matt and Glen!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Matt! Love them both

Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome sigs, guys! Nicely done

Thanks for the kind comments!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec has a spectacular aura about Alec has a spectacular aura about

Well done.
    Always gratifying to see something so rare.

Alec.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

When we found out we could get one book signed I had to pick Storm of the Century. Tippy pointed out a few years ago that the paperback copy was the first printing. Not the Hard Cover. Barlowe did the same thing to me with Cycle of the Werewolf. I got the paperback signed only to find out the hardcover was the first. I tease both of them about trying to Drive me crazy!!!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. My flat signed first edition collection is complete until... Gwendy and Sleeping Beauties.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Very nice stuff Glenn and Matt! Of course, I already learned in Orono that hanging out with you guys is not only enjoyable but brings pretty good luck.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats to you both.

Glenn, super congrats on completing your signed 1st collection. You must be on cloud 9!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Glenn, do you have all 6 of the Green Mile chapbooks signed? Umney's Last Case, Nightmares in the Sky? Probably silly questions.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Glenn, do you have all 6 of the Green Mile chapbooks signed? Umney's Last Case, Nightmares in the Sky? Probably silly questions.
    I have the green mile hardback and book one of green mile. Tippy said the same thing. So I guess I need the other 5 signed now. I do have nightmareand umneys. I have chronicles of harris Burdick and several other anthologies. Along with the first 2 startling mysteries. My signed 1st edition collection percentage is 63%

By that I mean 63% of my first editions were signed in person saved a lot of money not having to buy flat signed first editions and I know they're all authentic other flat sign fun books I have include cycle of the werewolf hardback and Colorado kid and Joyland

I have two Storm of the Century 1 hardback 1 paperback two cycle of the werewolf 1 hardback 1 paperback

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My signed 1st edition collection percentage is 63%
    Slacker.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

My Mood
    Asleep

My Pretty Pony and Creepshow along with all the grant Dark Tower books we're all so fun to get in person including little sisters of eularia

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My Pretty Pony and Creepshow along with all the grant Dark Tower books we're all so fun to get in person including little sisters of eularia
    I think they've all been fun to get, great job Buddy!!!!
    WANTED: THE PLANT PART TWO LETTERED

[FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got one book closer to a complete PC/Unnumbered set! Of course the remaining book is DTI

Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1078 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 78 578 978 1028 1068 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1088 ... LastLast