Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1055 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 55 555 955 1005 1045 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1065 1105 1155 ... LastLast
Results 26,351 to 26,375 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    A Dutch HC.
    P2

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, picontin!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice! I'm hoping they add a Florida show. They're great in concert. Very fun!
    This is a very small venue and they sold out in like 2 seconds. I'm shocked I got them - 2 ticket limit and will call only. Can't wait!
    I'd love to see them in a small venue. They mostly just play stadiums now.

I'm a member of the fan club Idiot Nation. They offer pre-sales, so if they come to Florida I'll get tickets.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Good stuff, Bill. A nice birthday present
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post

Dutch copie, Trade, Gift and S/L...mission complete!
    Nice to check that off the list! Good stuff.
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a very small venue and they sold out in like 2 seconds. I'm shocked I got them - 2 ticket limit and will call only. Can't wait!
    I'd love to see them in concert. Nice grab.
    Looking for:

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm a member of the fan club Idiot Nation. They offer pre-sales, so if they come to Florida I'll get tickets.
    From what I hear, the fan club pre-sale sold out really quickly too and many members weren't able to get tickets.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read this and for a good few seconds I was thinking, "What the hell is 'Green Day'? Some kind of environmental thing?" Then it clicked.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

There's always a remarqued version.

Country
    Country Flag

From what I hear, the fan club pre-sale sold out really quickly too and many members weren't able to get tickets.
    That makes sense, especially in a small venue.

I'll wait until they schedule a show close enough to go to before I worry about it. They don't have anything scheduled in the South. Hopefully after the European leg.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

There's always a remarqued version.

Thank you all.
    Wonderfull remarque Brian! But S/L Doctor Sleep is on my list..and S/L The Stand...S/L The Shining.....S/L Insomnia....
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

I found a few goodies at the local Public Library book sale.

The FAB8 is a NF/NF 1st/1st. The paperback is a 1st Signet edition with the new introduction. The Man In The Black Suit; All That You Love Will Be Carried Away; That Feeling, You Can Only Say What It Is In French and The Death Of Jack Hamilton on audio.

All Three for $2!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Great finds! I wish we had a place on DT to swap/sell/buy DVD and BluRay movies.
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations everyone! Nice stuff!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

been awhile since I was able to share anything here...school starting always take a big bite out of the budget!

This arrived from Bett's Today. Big thanks to David for helping me check this one off, one of my favorite limiteds!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    been awhile since I was able to share anything here...school starting always take a big bite out of the budget!

This arrived from Bett's Today. Big thanks to David for helping me check this one off, one of my favorite limiteds!

Very nice! One of my favorites too.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great edition. Nice one.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! Congrats

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

When I was at the Whelan's a very cool thing happened. I am finally able to share it. Walking through their home / art gallery was a dream come true for me as many of you know So, a very cool thing took place when we got to tour Michael's studio. It is literally where the magic happens. Very neat to see "his space" and how he captures what he does in picture. Upon walking back down the staircase... I stopped and started at this piece which I had not seen on the way up. I LOVED IT.... caught my eye and it was the color and look of midworld to me.. in my own mind. He paid it no mind as we walked by but I stopped and asked him about it. He said the painting (it is an oil on canvas) bothered him for many years. It was not for sale and the reason Michael told me it wasn't for so long that after it was used in a King book... he hung it not to be sold... cause there was something missing from it. He submitted it to Grant but still something nagged at him. He told me to look and look closely and then I started to see the number '9' which is prevalent in most of his work but the painting is large (my largest Whelan) and my eyes missed it. He pointed out the tree needed the Crimson King's touch and put the eye in as you can see if you have not seen it already! It really is a breathtaking picture... artwork in person VS in a book or on the computer is simple like comparing a movie to a book.... there is no comparison.

I walked down the hall with my wife and happen to catch Mr. Whelan staring at it as were walking away, he moved to leave, then turned back and took it off the wall. He brought it out to the living room where we were all talking and then sat it down up against the wall. I thought it odd and commented so to his wife a week later... and she told me Michael wanted me to have it providing I was able to afford the piece. It was not for sale was what I thought... and it is a lot of money... and they did look after me a bit price wise and damm right I did what I had to.. to get it. Period.

Pics are not the best but here it is

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1055 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 55 555 955 1005 1045 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1065 1105 1155 ... LastLast