Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1029 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 29 529 929 979 1019 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1039 1079 1129 ... LastLast
Results 25,701 to 25,725 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely outstanding Matt!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all the kind Comments! King has been very generous with his time and I'm very grateful!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt
    great stuff!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Thanks for all the kind Comments! King has been very generous with his time and I'm very grateful!
    WTF??... I know - you're related!! That's it!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=Lot guy;994676]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, Matt! Happy belated birthday. I have no doubt that before long the Thinner will be
    That's awesome. cant believe how great that is! Congrats!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Matt! Outstanding!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Hell yes... I wished I lived in the US around about now Full review expected.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I never noticed the numbers on the edges of the tickets. They must be close to selling out. I think the venue capacity is 2300. My tickets are 988 & 989. And I ordered as soon as the online site went live.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've always wanted to visit your island, Peri. Maybe we can work out a trade?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I never noticed the numbers on the edges of the tickets. They must be close to selling out. I think the venue capacity is 2300. My tickets are 988 & 989. And I ordered as soon as the online site went live.
    Must be. Odd that my tickets aren't consecutive since they were ordered at the same time.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Lot guy;994676]
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Congratulations, Matt! Happy belated birthday. I have no doubt that before long the Thinner will be
    Just... WOW.... period. COngrats buddy
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have no idea how to post pictures(and not all books are in my physical presence yet)but I'm kinda proud of my recent acquisitions
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Skeleton Crew Scream Press S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L
    Firestarter S/L (HAD to have his first S/L!)
    These are the ones I've really wanted and finally decided to just go for it!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I have no idea how to post pictures(and not all books are in my physical presence yet)but I'm kinda proud of my recent acquisitions
    Tutorial:

• Remove all clothing (Must be over 18 years old)
    • Stand in front of mirror
    • Take a "selfie" using the mirror to capture full body image
    • Post the selfie to an image hosting service
    • Copy the URL for the image link
    • Click on the Insert Image icon above the message box
    • Paste URL
    • Post Quick Reply

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    I've always wanted to visit your island, Peri. Maybe we can work out a trade?
    Haha. I'm sure we can...

Country
    Country Flag

Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L
    Wow, Bev! Thinking I need to go into your line of work . You've definitely started on the high end. You might as well purchase this while you're at it

Firestarter

Country
    Country Flag

Dolan's Cadillac S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L
    You chose well. Need to see a photo of their new home among the shelves.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered and payed: 4 Feb 2013
    Delivered: 13 Apr 2016

Together with the first CD edition:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Ordered and payed: 4 Feb 2013
    Delivered: 13 Apr 2016
    Your patience has paid off. Nice work.

Country
    Country Flag

These two babies arrived yesterday. Two different sellers - same day. Synchronised joy - I can't handle it.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely gorgeous copies!
    A heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS!!

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Peri! Nice score. WTG, brother.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations Bev, Rogier and Peri, GREAT STUFF!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow peri! Thats just awesome. BOOM!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you guys, I'm stoked. and broke.

Stoke-broke...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1029 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 29 529 929 979 1019 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1039 1079 1129 ... LastLast