Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 ... LastLast
Results 25,576 to 25,600 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Great proof, great Cycle of the Werewolf, great Black House. Black House seems to be being bought as several people have listed them and I also bought one. Great ads also to the others I didn't mention!!!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice CD proofs!

John

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice CD proofs!

John

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Some recent acquisitions...

Cemetery Dance 'Salem's Lot proofs

The Barn Window by Robert Addison 18"x14" gouache on board

Mid-Summer Dreams by Robert Addison 32"x24" egg tempera on board
    His use of shadows is just breathtaking... Congrats!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Not a good picture at all. I could only take a quick snapshot but I'm finally part of the Slinger club!!!

Congrats...looks like a very nice copy.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the club! Nice adds, guys.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mosheprigan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Less than 2 hours left till the end of the sale of one of the rarest items of Umberto Eco: his FIRST book, his academic THESIS from 1956 (see the link). I don't believe it will sell, though. It is not signed but looks great after 60 years. I do have this book: Signed + Located + Dated + EXPLAINED by Eco for me. One of a kind.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Umberto-Eco-I...MAAOSwKtVWygau
    Not sold. It's great if you have it too, and signed on top of it !

Thanks, Jeremy.

There are still 17 books left on U. Eco's desk. I had shipped them to his office in Milano for signing, just 2 weeks before he passed away. Can't wait to see them ... might be his very last DATED signatures in there. One item is even rarer than his Thesis, took me years to find it.

Hope that you dont have any problems to get them back!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful art pieces! And a big congrats on the 'Salem's Lot proofs! That's quite the coup!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Beautiful art pieces! And a big congrats on the 'Salem's Lot proofs! That's quite the coup!
    Agreed!!! Congratulations on the pickups!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... I love those...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan is just really nice mosheprigan's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Less than 2 hours left till the end of the sale of one of the rarest items of Umberto Eco: his FIRST book, his academic THESIS from 1956 (see the link). I don't believe it will sell, though. It is not signed but looks great after 60 years. I do have this book: Signed + Located + Dated + EXPLAINED by Eco for me. One of a kind.

http://www.ebay.it/itm/Umberto-Eco-I...MAAOSwKtVWygau
    Not sold. It's great if you have it too, and signed on top of it !

Thanks, Jeremy.

There are still 17 books left on U. Eco's desk. I had shipped them to his office in Milano for signing, just 2 weeks before he passed away. Can't wait to see them ... might be his very last DATED signatures in there. One item is even rarer than his Thesis, took me years to find it.

Hope that you dont have any problems to get them back!
    No problem at all. Eco's Secretary emailed me, said she would ship them and asked for my patience, is that all.
    Hyman Roth - Minister of Foreign Affairs of THE CRIMSON KING

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is an older pride and joy....

Das Gaucklermärchen / Jugglerfairytale is a stageplay. This HC book is the German first edition and it is signed from the late Michael Ende author from: Momo, The Neverending Story and many other great books.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Frank,
    I did not know that Michael Ende died? Great signed copy.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Frank!!

sk

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

French press kit for the UtD serie

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

His use of shadows is just breathtaking... Congrats!!!!
    Thanks for the kind words Kris.

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Superb!
    Thanks Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

Wow... I love those...
    Thanks Burial.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Love that bike under the porch...a neat little touch that transforms a painting into a story.

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Love that bike under the porch...a neat little touch that transforms a painting into a story.
    Good catch RC65; I like to believe it's a Schwinn Sting-Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Nice CD proofs!

John
    Thanks John. If these two 'Salem's Lot proofs could do as well is the previous Haven Fund Auction set did I wold be happy to submit them.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd love to see a clear close-up of the bicycle. It resembles a Schwinn Sting-Ray with a banana seat, and possibly a small sissy bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'd love to see a clear close-up of the bicycle. It resembles a Schwinn Sting-Ray with a banana seat, and possibly a small sissy bar.
    Jerome,

Here is a close up of the bike...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Jerome,

Here is a close up of the bike...

Having owned several, I'd say that is a nice representation of a Schwinn Stingray with a banana seat, low sissy bar, and apehanger handlebars.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently had the opportunity to buy more Bulgarian Dark Tower paperbacks. They are not cheap at all, but I couldn't resist. They are pretty scarce as far as I know.
    Really happy with these! 8)

DT 1-2-3 from 1998:

DT 1-4-5-6-7.1-7.2 from 2003-2005:

All together:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1024 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 24 524 924 974 1014 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1034 1074 1124 ... LastLast