Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 32405

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I would love to see those samplers. Why is it the UK publisher always have cooler promos than the Us ones?. The Cell charms, Lisey's bookmarks, Lisey's paperweights, etc.

Randall, I got mine for the asking price (plus free shipping). I hope to never having to sell it. It is trully a lot more beautiful in hand than any pictures I have seen on it. Thanks everyone, for the kind words.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Your Firestarter is beautiful. What letter did you get?
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kudos on your Firestarter! I must admit that I debated on buying that since I recently got a nice bonus at work but I'm glad it found a great home!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Default Firestarter Lettered

A very hefty congratulations on a wonderful item! Enjoy!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

It's lettered 'X'.

Gretchen....there's another copy for sale at Betts

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Nice purchase, Juliana!!

I have to make contacts in the UK to get this good stuff
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Congratulations on the firestarter!

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

i showed my husband the betts site last night. i'm not sure but i think he actually stopped breathing when he saw some of those prices. i told him he was just lucky there wasn't a bag of bones or rose madder item i was interested in or he would be in big trouble!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    That 2nd copy was actually marked "Sale Pending" a few days ago. I bet the persons wife/husband put a stop to it.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Juliana. What an amazing book to have!
    Geoff

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    That 2nd copy was actually marked "Sale Pending" a few days ago. I bet the persons wife/husband put a stop to it.
    I fear if I had the funds and were married and the wife tried to put a stop to it....well, I'd miss her.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    I fear if I had the funds and were married and the wife tried to put a stop to it....well, I'd miss her.

I used to think like that..... but my wife soon put a stop to that.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my UK Just After Sunset sampler (that's what Hodder calls it!).

John
    Attached Images

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Very nice John!

Gunslinger Apprentice inertia1215 is on a distinguished road inertia1215's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John thats real nice, now I just need a good connect in the UK??

Any takers??? ha

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

good stuff john.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Inscribed Four Past Midnight

I just won an auction for an inscibed 1st of Four Past Midnight.

And best of all, it is inscribed to me!

Stephen King Four Past Midnight Signed HC 1st
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice, Tippy! A great buy!

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Cool Tippy!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was offered a new position at work. My wife surprised me with a book inscribed to me (sort of). How frickin' cool! And Cujo is one of my faves!!!!

My third King signed book. My one and only inscription.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha...that Cujo was from my house to yours!

Glad it went to a good place and I can still see it now and again! Funny! And glad it was to "you" as well...

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL, small world! I hope you gave her a good deal!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Great grabs NK and Tippy, and great price Tippy!
    Geoff

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on your inscribed books Tippy and Needful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 1101 ... LastLast