Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1000 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1010 1050 1100 ... LastLast
Results 24,976 to 25,000 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Yes, it is my first grandchild. Looking forward to spoiling him!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Mike.
    Have fun spoiling him!

sk

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That are fantastic news for both of you! Congrats!!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

just got a parcel straight (or not) from fairfield !!

After three atlantic crossings it reached me finally

2 more - 4 to go !!

+ an little complimentary extra out of th dark tower promotions sector - Thankee-Sai !!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all, on the lovely new additions!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats all! The fun never stops here.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny007 View Post
    Sorry for the question -- I know it's been asked and answered numerous times. I want to paste of few P&Js but I'm not sure how to do it. The pics aren't the best but the books are pretty good. Thankful for any help!
    Load the pics into a hosting service (imageshack etc.) copy the "Direct" link and paste into the box that appears when you click the icon that looks like a picture frame. Photo should appear when the post is saved.
    Thank you, Bill. My pics are now on Imageshack so I'll try to upload a few before a Dr. appointment.

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought this gem a couple of months ago from a really super guy and member here. The pictures don't do justice This 3rd state 'Salem's Lot is one of the best I've ever seen. I hope you like the pictures -- if I do this right, lol!

Country
    Country Flag

thats a nice looking copy! congrats !

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought this gem a couple of months ago from a really super guy and member here. The pictures don't do justice This 3rd state 'Salem's Lot is one of the best I've ever seen. I hope you like the pictures -- if I do this right, lol!

I deleted the rest of the pics bc all I see is an "X" in a box. Need more help...feel free to PM me. I'll return from an appointment in about 2hrs. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Johnny007--beautiful book!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous copy: congratulations!

sk

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, it seems like people can see the pic so I'll show the rest of them. I'm just not sure why I can't see them. Anyway, here are the rest of the pics...hope you enjoy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That's really a nice dust jacket and a great signature (almost certainly from 1975). The third state dj is much scarcer than the second state. And finding one that nice in any state is remarkable.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is a great looking book and signature! Congrats!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a fanastic looking book, John. Congratulations.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, very nice!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The 3rd state was so nice that I bought a 2nd state, too. My pics aren't the best again but the book and dj are in great condition! I hope you can see the price-clipped area on the dj and I hope you enjoy!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome!

John

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My friend and member here had one more 'Salem's Lot that I wanted but I was unsure. I didn't think I could find anything better than the other two books but he had it and now I'm proud to own it...and the trifecta!! I will try to post the pictures soon. I really think the wait will be worth it. No more hints -- I'll post after some Coke (Coca-Cola)...my biggest/worst habit.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I figured it was coming.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I figured it was coming.
    LOL -- wasn't too difficult, was it?

And here's the 1st state. Hutch and I made the deal last summer. I followed through in Sep/Oct and Dave personally delivered the books to me in October. Still holes to fill but this really proud and lucky to own it!

You can barely see the crease on the spine.

That's it for today. I will try to add a couple things later on this week.

So does your copy have the crease down the center of the spine? Some are creased there and some are creased where the spine meets the rear panel.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Johnny, that is simply awesome. A true holy grail. Biggest congratulations!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1000 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 500 900 950 990 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1010 1050 1100 ... LastLast