Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Second, and thanks go to Ari for asking Alan Clark to post this print on his site, is a print of the toy box that the Limited Edition Regulators was packaged in. With A nice little remarque in the bottom right. I also got no 1 out of 500

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

How cool!
    I had confirmation that mine is Artist's copy.
    I regret I didn't buy a sketched one.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here are some promo stuff for the Argentinian edition of Lisey's Story

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Picked this guitar up yesterday. Taylor Cujo.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Randall! I've always wanted to see some "close-up" photos of the guitar.

John

Roont Daghain is on a distinguished road Daghain's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

"People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad, and these children are bad." ~ Alan Bernard

"You needn't die happy when your day comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from beginning to end and ka is always served." ~ Roland Deschain

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

very nice buy RF, congrats!!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Jerome! Beautiful!

Can I borrow it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

wow Randal...very nice purchase.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Jerome! That is beautiful!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Here are a few purchases from the last couple of weeks. I am pretty happy with all of them.

I know the cover art is torn and in the following picture you will see a former owner's embossed stamp (is that the right name for those annoying things?) but it only cost me $150. I figured I could accept a few blemishes and use the saved money to make a few more purchases.

As you can see from the stamp it is from the library of Shirley Bachman. If someone could confirm her relation to Richard Bachman I would really appreciate it.

Another:

Finally:

This is the McSweeney's #10, not the Vintage Books version.

I am also supposed to have a proof of this book coming but the seller seems to have disappeared after my payment. I am currently in a dispute through Paypal with the seller, trying to get my money back. Who knows what will come of it.

Nate

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff. I never understood screwing a book or portfolio up by signing, embossing etc. Might as well mark it like a dog-piss on it.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

nice grab on the Blaze proof Nate (and the others)!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I am also supposed to have a proof of this book coming but the seller seems to have disappeared after my payment. I am currently in a dispute through Paypal with the seller, trying to get my money back. Who knows what will come of it.

Nate

Nate, if you paid via credit card, you might want to dispute the charge with the credit card company also. I had to do this a few years ago. Paypal refused to settle, so I disputed the charge with my credit card company and they accepted it and reversed the transaction with Paypal.

Then I got an email from Paypal stating that I should have gone to them first. I sent all their emails back to them where they refused to act. I never heard another word from them.

John

Thanks John, I will call them too. I am giving Paypal their chance but don't have that much confidence in their ability to right the wrong. American Express though, usually deals with things better.

Nate

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by natehorning View Post
    As you can see from the stamp it is from the library of Shirley Bachman. If someone could confirm her relation to Richard Bachman I would really appreciate it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Last friday I received this:
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

When is that and Stephen King:A Primary Bibliography supposed to be released? There website says they are at the printer but has anyone heard a firm release date?

Nate

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Given Cemetary Dance's history of late shipments, I'll believe these have shipped when I have them in my hands. I would never rely on what they say in their website.

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I went to a coastal city for the weekend (called VILLA GESELL) and I found the original Argentinian poster for theaters of MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE. It only costed 8 dollars.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's an original? How long have they had that sitting around?

Cool.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just picked up signed first trade UK editions of Wolves of the Calla and The Dark Tower. Now I just need to find a signed UK Song of Susannah!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's great, Wiz!

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

I found a Night Shift in paperback yesterday. I see them all the time with the black covers but never in the blue cover. So I picked it up for $2...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a first printing. Not a bad buy!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast