Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 928 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 926 927 928 929 930 938 978 1028 ... LastLast
Results 23,176 to 23,200 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah your right a big congrats!!!! That book is absolutely stunning. I agree it's the best lettered I have seen from CD!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats T-Dogz_AK47! Definitely jealous of that acquisition
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations! It's still on my list to get. Very jealous.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Not spamming again please ^^

Congrats to the lettered grail!
    Nothing like a game of "What's in the box?" LOL! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    In my opinion the best lettered CD have produced. One of my all time favourite lettered. Are you going to take it out of the bubble wrap? What letter is it? Is it remarqued?
    It's my first ever King lettered too! I am absolutely thrilled to finally have this book in my collection as it's been my all time "Holy Grail" for several years!!!

Right, it's time to unwrap this puppy....

Fasten your seatbelts, boys! I'm going in.....
    Congrats to finally receive your holy grail!
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah your right a big congrats!!!! That book is absolutely stunning. I agree it's the best lettered I have seen from CD!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Congrats T-Dogz_AK47! Definitely jealous of that acquisition
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Congratulations! It's still on my list to get. Very jealous.
    Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    "Yoinks"? Really? No wonder we seceded from the empire!!! Fuck this shit, I have antibiotics to take. That may as well be your "Dick in the Box"!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    I would prefer he skip the photos of that if that is indeed whats in the box.
    Well I sure ain't gonna show you my dick! LOL! LOL!

I'm not going to "tackle out", but all the ladies swoon when I flob this out on the table... LOL! LOL!

Spoiler:

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really need another copy of 'Salem's Lot but I am a sucker for King's early Doubleday books in top notch condition if priced reasonably. Here is a photo of the dj that the seller sent me. I hope to have it in a couple of days.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Bob!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's a thing of beauty!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That's a thing of beauty!
    I thought so too. That's why I couldn't pass it up. There just aren't many like that that come along.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice t-dogz on lettered It , Bob nice Salem's Lot cover.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

A HUGE thank you to Matt (Lot Guy) for my FINDERS KEEPERS hand-delivered to my home this morning. Along with a few other little goodies, he brought his friendship and honesty. Much appreciated, Matt. This looks beautiful next to my flat-signed MR. MERCEDES!!!

Dan

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Dan!

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Zelig! Matt is the Man!

Dan

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Dano on being well on the way to having the set!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Congrats Dano on being well on the way to having the set!
    That's definitely the goal, TCCBodhi! Fingers crossed!

Dan

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

New P&J for me. Viking proof of Christine.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The Christine is in nice shape also!

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice one, Paul!

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Look's new very nice.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's in fantastic shape. Unread, binding is tight. Just a little shelf wear, otherwise very sharp.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Nice! It looks to be in great condition and the publisher's letter is a nice bonus.
    B+W copy of the original. A few years back I made a few color copies of the original letter for a friends. The color original when held up to light will reveal a very specific watermark in the middle of the page.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Great stuff David! This thread is on a roll!

My latest edition.....

B+W copy of the original. A few years back I made a few color copies of the original letter for a friends. The color original when held up to light will reveal a very specific watermark in the middle of the page. Still wonderful condition proof.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    New P&J for me. Viking proof of Christine.

That is one great proof, Paul. It seems to be in fantastic shape.

Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you John. Much appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 928 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 428 828 878 918 926 927 928 929 930 938 978 1028 ... LastLast