Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,925 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Double post again. Sorry!

My connection isn't working as it should
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Double the good luck, Ari !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A BIG Congrates to all the lucky winners. What a great turnout for the Haven Foundation also...We all win with that !!!
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    A BIG Congrates to all the lucky winners. What a great turnout for the Haven Foundation also...We all win with that !!!
    Chooch,

You are so right. Here I am complaining to myself....two years in a row and no win for me and the whole time I've been completely selfish. I lost focus of the true meaning of what we did as a group.

I should be ashamed of myself.

Valuable lesson learned today. Thank you Chooch.

I'm a winner just having the friends and contacts that I've made here.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

You guys are so wonderful to feel that way. I really need to figure out a way to give a little something to everyone.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I really need to figure out a way to give a little something to everyone.
    Matt, I personally don't need that. The true spirit of giving is in the giving, not what you get in return.

John

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you John, I appreciate that.

I totally agree and my personal cost these last 5 months feels really good knowing that we did something that matters.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I really need to figure out a way to give a little something to everyone.
    Matt, I personally don't need that. The true spirit of giving is in the giving, not what you get in return.

John
    Thank you John, I appreciate that.

I totally agree and my personal cost these last 5 months feels really good knowing that we did something that matters.
    The posting from King himself should have been enough for me.

Now please excuse me. I need to ask my wife for a well deserved beating. I've been selfish and childish.

Mulleins

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Pfft! Don't worry about that at all man. I am almost glad I can't be in the running so I don't have to feel the disappointment when my name doesn't come out of the hat.

Everyone on this site is so generous and giving...I can't even describe it.

It makes me feel good that the Grand Prize we are able to come up with (along with the others) are something people would actually want.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Now please excuse me. I need to ask my wife for a well deserved beating. I've been selfish and childish.

Mulleins
    Wow, Ralph. Who knew?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post

Mulleins
    Wow, Ralph. Who knew?

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got this in. I'm excited

#99 of 200

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I just got this in. I'm excited

#99 of 200

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Congratulations! It is still one of Whelan's best, IMO.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. One of Whelan's best! Congratulations, Ralph.

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ralph!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely! I love mine, too - #139!

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post

Mulleins
    Wow, Ralph. Who knew?
    We should've known Gretchen would have a dominatrix smiley.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Country
    Country Flag

huh?

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

C'mon, raise your hand if you're surprised people.

No one?

Yep, no shocker here.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

My Mood
    Gay

Ralph - Congrats! Beautiful.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Gay

My first signed Stephen King book.

LSoE # 577
    Signed by Sai King and Michael Whelan

And I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a little teary-eyed with joy.

I also got the matching # 577 of the Artists Edition.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Turtlex!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Pam! I know that is an amazing feeling getting your first.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Gay

Thank you!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Turtlex

Excellent # as well 5+7+7= 19

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast