Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1203 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 203 703 1103 1153 1193 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1213 1253 ... LastLast
Results 30,051 to 30,075 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice bookpress! Loved it!

Congrats, Kingfan for the Morrel book as well!
    Aww. Thanks Ari_ ! I think I would trade you, in a heartbeat! Ha!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Sitting here since 3:00 in the morning smoking a brisket and this pops up. I asked for a pic and got confirmation it was a 1st. I don't think the seller knew what he had. I offered $50 and it was accepted without a counter. I have to wonder if he would have accepted less...The Running Man by Richard Bachman (1982, Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Good job.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Thanks, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice bookpress! Loved it!

Congrats, Kingfan for the Morrel book as well!
    Ari - I'd love to hear more about what it's like to get the proofs when you can share. Like for instance I believe that you got two proofs in this case, one substantially earlier than the other, and that you were prohibited from talking about. I'm just generally curious what it's like to be on the proof list for such a high profile author! This probably isn't the right thread for it but it's super interesting to me.
    It's pretty easy: I've been in contact with publishers for 14 years already, and the fact that I manage all the SK social channels for Penguin Random House (Spain, all Spanish speaking countries and Spanish speakers in USA) plus being an author for Penguin made all the process smooth. 14 years ago I was knocking on doors and nowadays it's my bell the one that rangs.

I'm counting the days until I get the call from Warner about watching a certain movie.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to hear all that hard work paid off

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very happy to get these in!

Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My birthday gift to myself. More pics in my collection thread.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quite a nice gift!!! Congrats!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excited!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. I loved that story.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice P&Js everyone. This monster showed up a lil while back

More pics in collection thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So beautiful. Congrats everyone!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow nice stuff guys
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

Nice P&Js everyone. This monster showed up a lil while back

More pics in collection thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know what this is but it looks awesome
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I think this is an awesome book for all the signatures by legendary authors like King, Bradbury, Bloch, Barker, Matheson, Nolan & Martin in one place.

Seeking:

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the MPP. It's one large presentation.
    Congratulations.
    The Complete Masters of Darkness is under appreciated.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Love the MPP. It's one large presentation.
    Congratulations.
    The Complete Masters of Darkness is under appreciated.
    One of my favorites, I agree!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post

The catalog is your friend.

My Pretty Pony S/L
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

The catalog is your friend.

My Pretty Pony S/L
    Pardon my language but $hit I didn't think I'd ever say that a pony book would look so wicked cool.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got my hands on this...next to get lettered Misery, The Road & Horns

Seeking:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOM .... beauty it tis....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very Nice indeed. Good luck on the lettered and your other wants.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

The craftsmanship gets me everytime. A beautifully made book. Congrats on your pickup Knightmare

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Kris (webstar1000) was my connection
    Seeking:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1203 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 203 703 1103 1153 1193 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1213 1253 ... LastLast