Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1297 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 297 797 1197 1247 1287 1295 1296 1297
Results 32,401 to 32,416 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Acquired a Roman (CX) Six Stories with a personalised inscription - "For Ella, see you soon - meantime, here's some new stories - Steve King, 4/7/97"

Anybody here can shed some light who Ella may be? Thanks.

PS. Still figuring how to post pictures despite reading the instructions a couple of times.. 😔
    Congrats Honvie! A Roman six stories is one I’ve been after for a big
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mark. I was lucky to acquire another Six Stories (Proof, XXII/XXVIII) recently too. It's been a rather good month so far 😉

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice. I am happy with Roman as well. But to get a proof is really cool.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Just received a message from the seller that shipment was delayed (was supposed to be posted 8 days ago). Fingers crossed it arrives or I'd have no choice but to raise a case!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Just received a message from the seller that shipment was delayed (was supposed to be posted 8 days ago). Fingers crossed it arrives or I'd have no choice but to raise a case!
    Stoked that my 22/28 proof copy arrived safe and sound. Shall work hard on a mint CoTW LE.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received my Shawshank Bible from the Dufresne Collaborative. Only 25 signed/numbered editions and 5 lettered ones made - all were offered by lottery. I was lucky to get one of the numbered ones - mine is number 4. A really cool collectable for my collection. I'll try to post some pictures soon. Jake went all out on this one.

Just wondering if anyone else here got one or not.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Just received my Shawshank Bible from the Dufresne Collaborative. Only 25 signed/numbered editions and 5 lettered ones made - all were offered by lottery. I was lucky to get one of the numbered ones - mine is number 4. A really cool collectable for my collection. I'll try to post some pictures soon. Jake went all out on this one.

Yep #19
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post

Yep #19
    Sweet number

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

i got #15.....my wife and daughter were born on the 15th.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    i got #15.....my wife and daughter were born on the 15th.
    Nice! Congrats David!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The lettered is beyond insane. Such a cool collectable. Mine just arrived.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Sweet! The Lettered is gigantic!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool - jealous of the Raquel Welch artwork.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post

Sweet! The Lettered is gigantic!
    Please post some pictures.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King - Friedhof der Kuscheltiere - Pet Sematary German Leseexemplar ARC
    Publisher Hoffmann & Campe
    Just a small Leseexemplar sticker on the cover. This book is not so easy to distinguish, the sticker ´normaly´ get lost. But this book is a little bit smaller then the normal HC book.
    Like the other Hoffman & Campe Leeseexemplare almost IMPOSSIBLE to find.....
    I only know 3 other copies. One of them is also mine..... have to find a pic.

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally managed to get one. Nowadays, it's hard to find boxes that don't have some kind of rubbing to the pastedown. This week, one came up that was stored in a shipping box and was in really nice shape, near fine. Out came the credit card.

The Regulators MotoKops 2200 Power Wagon Limited- The check (no. 322) is made out to Paul's Down-East SuperMart for $6.00. The memo line reads "lomotil", an over-the-counter medicine to treat diarrhea: (A Tommyknockers reference):

More recent additions added to my collection thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1297 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 297 797 1197 1247 1287 1295 1296 1297