Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 32427

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just scored an ARC of Joe Hill's upcoming Horns. Woo-hoo

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Congratulations David, what a great book.
    Anxious to hear what you think after you read it.

I love your bear and the story that goes with it !!

Ari, what a prize !!

Karl

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Now that the holidays are over, thats on my hit list!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Clarification: This is the UK proof, not the US one.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I talked with Mark today and he mentioned that the remarque he did was one of the alternative concepts he made for the cover (prior to the final one).
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Eric719691 is on a distinguished road

Just picked up the lettered copy of Bare Bones for a decent price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see one of those every now and then on ebay. You DID get a good price on it.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a good price! Congratulations!

John

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Eric719691 View Post
    Just picked up the lettered copy of Bare Bones for a decent price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT
    Nice one!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

David, a UK ARC? Sweet!

Congrats on getting that low price, Eric!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just catching up here after the holiday - excellect gifts and scores, everyone!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got in the mail a UK proof of Horns to go with my US proof.Supposedly it has a "variant" type of cover...

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

You all might remember one of the best Christmas gifts I ever got last year...an Orange Plume Proof Gunslinger! This behind-the-back deal was brokered by our own carlosdetweiller (Bob) through Nerak (Karen) to my wife. That was an AMAZING gift.

And then we come to this year.

A little background story. For mr 50th birthday in September, my 9-year-old daughter Sage got me a stuffed bear from Build-a-Bear, which she names Stephen King and recorded a message that said "You're the best daddy in the whole wide world." Sweet, yes?

Well for Christmas, she "stole" Stephen King back and with a little help from my wife, made a costume for my Stephen King bear. Any guesses???? Yes, she made a Father Callahan outfit to go with my painting by Michael Whelan as the new Father Callahan in SK's Discordia project. WHAT A GIFT! AND WHAT A FAMILY I HAVE! On the inside of the book, she even transcribed the actual first two sentences of Salem's Lot.
    That's awsome!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

How do I get one of those?

And be on the lookout for an error in the first printing of Horns. I told Joe about it three days too late for them to correct it in the US edition, but it's fixed in all future printings and other editions! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    How do I get one of those?

And be on the lookout for an error in the first printing of Horns. I told Joe about it three days too late for them to correct it in the US edition, but it's fixed in all future printings and other editions! LOL

I got it on the UK version of eBay.

My Mood
    Lurking

none there now

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally got around to unpacking and photographing my traycased Knowing Darkness. Simply massive!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

I like that limitation page a lot...very sharp to have it uniquely printed, rather than penciled in later.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What a beautiful behemoth of a book! Congrats, Jerome I got my trade edition today and I love it!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like my hand would barely fit around the spine of the book. It is just amazing.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

wow,that is really something! CD take note.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That signed edition is really big. I don't have mine yet. Jerad told me it was bigger than the Lovecraft art book. I find that hard to believe but it must be true. Where in the world will we put it? Surely no one has shelves that tall.

Can a book be too big?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, when it's supporting the ceiling.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I see three items in the picture directly above the signature page pic. It looks like two copies of the book and the traycase. Is that right? It looks like you may have to either display the traycase seperately or store the book in the case and have it displayed lying flat (a waste of the TC if you ask me). OR buy another bookcase for this book and leave out a shelf. That traycase looks to be two feet tall!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 297 347 747 1247 ... LastLast