+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111
Results 27,751 to 27,774 of 27774

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Ian Malcolm Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky is a splendid one to behold Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome double signatures! I love that SK and Owen seem to be having fun signing.
    “In the information society, nobody thinks. We expected to banish paper, but we actually banished thought.”

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    That's awesome!! I love the variations between that and some of the doodles. When they were talking about signing books, Owen said he challenged his dad to sign one as small as possible. Their goal for the rest of the tour was for just one book at each venue with tiny signatures.
    Not sure how thrilled I'd be with miniature signatures.
    I have to agree with you RF.. UNLESS they also signed normally.. then I think your talking a higher value.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That double sig is really cool!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the double sigs, very unique and also shows that father and son are having a LOT of fun doing this
    - Michaël

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's a very cool limited Frankenstein edition, Jeremy. Nice one...

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I love the double sigs, very unique and also shows that father and son are having a LOT of fun doing this
    And yes, nice to see that father and son seem to have a close and fun relationship...

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My SB's... The UK cover artwork is in my top 5 King covers - it's stunning.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

YOu mean the 1st UK right? Nice display brother
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Love the UK cover as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I should share. Part of the reason, I was selling a few things I quite like was because this little gem kind of broke me. Haha as you know my favourite book of all time is IT. I have a beautiful reproduction of the original cover by Robert Guisti which is just... well cherished is the right word I guess. I knew Bob had this for a long time. I asked to buy it... he flat out said no. It's all he had left from IT. It wasn't for sale. Then out of the blue Jim posted a piece which was found by Bob and his wife Grace. I was sad of course as I talked them quite a bit and it wasn't mentioned but hey... all good and I'm happy for it to go to a member and art lover. Not even three days later Bob reached out. Told me he changed his mind and was selling a few things. This was his original cover and what he wanted but they wanted something a little different... here is my new baby. He also wrote me a letter and just wow.. part of me wishes this was the cover!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful, Kris. Congratulations!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Kris. Congratulations buddy.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Very cool Kris. I love the purple balloon.
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Kris! Congrats!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thats awesome, congrats dude!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

very impressive Kris!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead surly has a spectacular aura about surly has a spectacular aura about surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fan-freakin-tastic Kris. Im glad you were able to get it for your collection. A solid gold piece of IT history and beautifully presented. Congratulations.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

check out my Collection Thread

Country
    Country Flag

That’s great Kris, congratulations. Glad you’ve been able to add this to your IT collection...
    (And yes, earlier I was referring to the SB UK 1st cover)...

Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty over the moon yes

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a beautiful piece of art and IT history. Congratulations! Kris!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

As hard as I tried to get a signed copy of Misery last weekend during the King's stop in Milwaukee, it didn't happen. Luckily David held onto this copy for me, which just arrived!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin has a reputation beyond repute stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m sure you had to pay a lot more for that one, but the signature is gonna be SO much nicer!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I’m sure you had to pay a lot more for that one, but the signature is gonna be SO much nicer!
    Very true. Too bad the signature isn't dated, because it definitely looks to be of the same era the book was out.

Zombie Hunter Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King + Owen King - Sleeping Beauties
    slipcased UK signed limited 101/250

My copy reached me, super packed by Jon who helped me in perfect condition.

My collection
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...on-Stockerlone

GERMANY-FIFA Worldchampion 2014

SALE
    Stephen King promo telefon card
    Desperation/Regulator Flip-over ARC Leseexemplar

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Kris! AMAZING!!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1111 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111