Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 630 680 1080 ... LastLast
Results 14,476 to 14,500 of 32420

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cronin tomorrow!

Meeting him tomorrow. THinking of an inscription...maybe To Gabriel "Go viral!" signed/dated. Hmmmmm....

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Meeting him tomorrow. THinking of an inscription...maybe To Gabriel "Go viral!" signed/dated. Hmmmmm....

G
    Have fun Gabriel, take lots of pictures.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my remarqued and signed books from the amazing Vincent Chong.
    Of cause it´s the first ever remarqued 11/22/63 / Dallas´63

Stephen King
    Dallas´63

Publisher Proszynski

The remaining remarqued books will follow........

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, this is pretty random but I was browsing this thread for fun and my eye fell on this ancient post by Hutch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    I was bagging and putting away a Thinner proof and a notice fell out of it.
    I've probably handled 25 of this proof over the years and have never seen this before. It welcomes new writer Richard Bachman and introduces his new venture into the horror genre. I made the image large so you can read it. So here's the address to copy and paste into your browser.

http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=IMG_0651.jpg

Is this letter really that scarce? I'm asking because my copy of the proof came with one too (not that it would matter if it's not scarce, I'm happy with it either way).

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I would have though every proof originally came with it, but most of them got binned by the reviewer. They will get hundreds of this type of promotion.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I know, I'm just curious how many survived. The fact that it's about Mr Bachman makes it just a little more special.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

My Thinner proof came with that small letter also.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Just arrived this morning from Biomeig!

Very nice publication.
    Would love to see a limited edition of Different Seasons done this way i.e. four individual books slip cased together.
    It would make more sense to do the backman books this way, becuz that is the way they were issued.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

That is a great idea. I want one!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No DT book this time, but still collectible

Country
    Country Flag

Hm, you could have had my copy!!! But: congratulations, I've always liked that cover.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, ik dacht dat die van jou al verkocht was
    Sorry dan :p

Country
    Country Flag

Nee, ik heb hem nog steeds. Voor straf kom je maar een ander boek halen kopen!!

Country
    Country Flag

Haha, wat heb je nog allemaal te koop dan

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

dkfjasdfr adpozur poiupa seoiwae zoiedqa lid.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Trying to teach you guys some Dutch

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Trying to teach you guys some Dutch

It's not working! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    My Thinner proof came with that small letter also.
    Mine too, but I no longer the proof in my collection.
    Geoff

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

This:
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

They look real nice!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that I have my new scanner, here are some new proofs I've gotten:

A Book of Horrors (The Liitle Green God of Agony):

Scars, by Richard Christian Matheson (Introduction):

And a complete set of printers proofs of Cell:

Title page:

Page 13:

This latter may also be called blue lines. According to the seller, there were no more than 20 of these done. Most, I assume, were used by the printer and destroyed.

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats John! And I love the A Dance with Dragons. I had to drop out after buying A Storm of Swords and A Feast for Crows from Sub Press as I couldn't pay the $400 per book anymore. I regret this decision a lot even though I couldn't afford it anymore.
    Geoff

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    This:
    SWEET!!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome cover on that Book of Horrors, Jhanic
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Elizabeth and I moved into this ranch style home on Monday. I'm excited about my library to be. I've got some ideas of what I want to do, I'll post when that happens. We got to enjoy a pretty amazing view of the full moon this week. And of coarse our dog Maggie is enjoying the big backyard.

"That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 580 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 630 680 1080 ... LastLast