Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 710 711 712 713 714 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,800 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't wait
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!!

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Got these at a Stephen King book shelter/rescue. Now in a loving home, all nice and swaddled next to all of their brothers and sisters.

Nicely done.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    All of this FINALLY on its way from my US offices...
    What a happy day when they finally arrive!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    All of this FINALLY on its way from my US offices...
    That should make you a chuffedgoblin! or is that chuffygoblin?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

That looks like a nice haul!
    I see the copy of IT made it safe,
    Happy Birthday

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Got this one in today ... wasn't really ever expecting to add it to the collection with only 20 copies out there. Thank you David, you've helped to start off my 2014 on the right note!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to rub it in.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Whoops ... sorry about that ... deleting! Don't know what happened there.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Very nice is that oversized

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice is that oversized
    I'll have to measure it when I get home tonight, but no I don't think so ... seemed normal to me.

EDIT: It's 7" x 10", so yes a little taller and a little wider than most other proofs, but not so big as Battleground or SOD. It's exactly the same size as SK Collector's 11/22/63 traycase, the white & burgundy one.

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these 2 in the mail over the weekend....

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

double post.

I came home to these a few days ago,
    Salem's Lot Limited Editions,
    The gift edition in Collector's traycase was inscribed to me this summer so not new but thought it looked nice next to the new ones,
    Sealed gift edition & S/L #47 Black
    The S/L was purchased from Dgraham42,
    One of the other members here had tried purchasing but he wanted to be paid in gift form,
    Like the other member I wasn't comfortable with that since he had no reputation here or on Collector's site
    He did agree to be paid in goods & services form & transaction went smooth,
    I was leery about this at first but Darren ended up being a great seller keeping in phone contact from start of purchase till book was in my hands & inspected,
    Has anybody here had a tray case made for the S/L

Hoping pictures show up this time
    Last edited by Randall Flagg; 01-07-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Pictures Didn't show up first time

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nothing fancy, but : HAVEN season 4, press DVDs. First and final episodes. I only had the press DVD for the first episod
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That copy of Skeleton Crew is well-traveled, Nick! Did you know it used to reside in the collection of Anne Rice? Or at least, that's what I was told.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That copy of Skeleton Crew is well-traveled, Nick! Did you know it used to reside in the collection of Anne Rice? Or at least, that's what I was told.
    Sweet! I plan on it staying here for a while, would love to get it signed by SK and J.K. Potter myself!!!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That would make it a one of a kind collectible for sure.

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's true !
    The bookseller i bought it from was selling a lot of books from her library.
    It originally had a sticker on the dust jacket with a number and her name handwritten on it .
    Maybe stupid but i removed it

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    That's true !
    The bookseller i bought it from was selling a lot of books from her library.
    It originally had a sticker on the dust jacket with a number and her name handwritten on it .
    Maybe stupid but i removed it
    Me knowing is just the same as a sticker saying so. I don't really collect for investment, so it doesn't really matter. What does matter is that I now have a kick ass story to go along with the book!!!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found a few old Pictures of the book Before i removed the stickers , but i was wrong : her name wasn´t handwritten only the "catalog" number

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post
    Found a few old Pictures of the book Before i removed the stickers , but i was wrong : her name wasn´t handwritten only the "catalog" number

Even better, thanks! Pictures saved alongside the pics I have taken...now I have "official" proof!!!

Congrats on the new additions I would love to get a Skeleton Crew one of these days
    I really like how the signatures are done in silver for that book
    Nice contrast

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Congrats on the new additions I would love to get a Skeleton Crew one of these days
    I really like how the signatures are done in silver for that book
    Nice contrast
    This is one of the unsigned copies, but I did get the art portfolio with it and I am working on a plan for the sigs....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Big parcel from US arrived today! everything safe and sound

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 710 711 712 713 714 722 762 812 1212 ... LastLast