Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1205 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 205 705 1105 1155 1195 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1215 1255 ... LastLast
Results 30,101 to 30,125 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great new P&Js everyone.

Here’s mine. 1 of only 10 copies. More pics in my collection thread.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like that, i do like his signature. Tom (tito villa) got me an inscribed one to me from a convention.

He put 'to dave, where were you?, james herbert'

Love it.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Pretty cool !
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I like that, i do like his signature. Tom (tito villa) got me an inscribed one to me from a convention.

He put 'to dave, where were you?, james herbert'

Love it.
    Thanks guys and

“Where were you...” Brilliant

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love seeing everyone's treasures! Some new books! Was going through withdrawals.

Lovin' the spray!

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Ready Plyer One Sub Press S/L
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I have that TNOTW (nice, isn't it?) - but not signed. Very cool. Rothfuss is something.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Nice Folio Society Crime and Punishment too (with the translation I'm seeking (McDuff) too, I believe).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Nice Folio Society Crime and Punishment too (with the translation I'm seeking (McDuff) too, I believe).
    Thanks St.! Both are very cool.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I might get around to pictures - but Grim Oak Press "Faerie Tale" came in. And Don Maitz is definitely a plus. Nice books, reasonable price.
    I remember liking the book so much years ago I actually went to a signing, before you just bought everything online. Now I don't really remember the book, but will put it in the pile to read..
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I might get around to pictures - but Grim Oak Press "Faerie Tale" came in. And Don Maitz is definitely a plus. Nice books, reasonable price.
    I remember liking the book so much years ago I actually went to a signing, before you just bought everything online. Now I don't really remember the book, but will put it in the pile to read..
    Oh, nice! Please post pics. It looks like a very nice edition.

Looking forward to their Lord Foul's Bane sometime later this year (hopefully)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I need to work on taking pictures, but

I ordered two so may actually read one of them.

Also got the slipcase to go with it - nice little row of GO's on the shelf. Really like the Shannara's. I'm waiting on Magician and Lettered Red Queens War. Never seen one of their lettered before so looking forward to that.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

The Faerie Tale book by Grim Oak press looks great. Thanks for sharing some pics.

I like what I have seen of their Shannara books (I have the first one). My only criticism is that I found the b/w interior art to be rather dark.

One thing I really like about their lettered editions is that they don’t have a dust jacket and thus not only show off the leather bound book but you don’t have to worry about a dust jacket getting damaged.
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Country
    Country Flag

Recieved this MONSTER finally. Art by Some dude named Rembrandt. Well done.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of the greatest pieces of fiction ever written.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Congrats on the Faerie Tale, Lurker. That looks to be a very nice edition indeed.

At some point Feist was planning a sequel, but Riftwar took over everything, and he seems to be doing other things now.

HB&
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Recieved this MONSTER finally. Art by Some dude named Rembrandt. Well done.

Beautiful
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Garrell!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I think Stephen Kings political views rival it pretty well no?

Along the Path of the Beam Tkstone is on a distinguished road Tkstone's Avatar

A few days ago I received the lettered edition of Infernal House's Darkness On the Edge of Town by Brian Keene. I love the book (especially the teeth image that surrounds each page of text) and the tray case is amazing. The book is slightly bigger, including the pages, than the limited edition version (see photo to the right of the A Field Guide To The Thirteen signature page photo); however the lettered edition's tray case is massive compared to the limited editions tray case (see photo at extreme bottom right).

Also included was A Field Guide To The Thirteen about the thirteen denizens from Brian Keene's Labyrinth mythology which Brian Keene made reference too in some of his other books. This is one of Brian Keene's rarest books as it was only issued with the lettered edition of Infernal House's Darkness On the Edge of Town where no other editions were done nor planned.

The 3 extreme bottom/middle photos are original artwork from the book that I purchased directly from the artist Alex Mcvey.

Link to Images Of The Books (to view much bigger)

Thanks to webstar1000 for a very smooth transaction!

By the way, if anyone decides to part with the lettered edition of Infernal House's The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron, I would love to hear from you.

One last thing. This is my first post where I attempted to include a photo which does not appear to be working for me so I have also include a link below it. Does anyone know what the problem is?
    Update: knightmare, thanks for the suggestion. tinypic works where using google photos causes me problems (maybe because it uses https?).

Thanks
    Wanted
    A Mountain Walked by Centipede Press signed
    The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron (Lettered Edition) by Infernal House
    Little Books Series I (15 Volume set by Borderlands Press)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tkstone View Post
    A few days ago I received the lettered edition of Infernal House's Darkness On the Edge of Town by Brian Keene. I love the book (especially the teeth image that surrounds each page of text) and the tray case is amazing. The book is slightly bigger, including the pages, than the limited edition version (see photo to the right of the A Field Guide To The Thirteen signature page photo); however the lettered edition's tray case is massive compared to the limited editions tray case (see photo at extreme bottom right).

Also included was A Field Guide To The Thirteen about the thirteen denizens from Brian Keene's Labyrinth mythology which Brian Keene made reference too in some of his other books. This is one of Brian Keene's rarest books as it was only issued with the lettered edition of Infernal House's Darkness On the Edge of Town where no other editions were done nor planned.

The 3 extreme bottom/middle photos are original artwork from the book that I purchased directly from the artist Alex Mcvey.

Link to Images Of The Books (to view much bigger)

Thanks to webstar1000 for a very smooth transaction!

By the way, if anyone decides to part with the lettered edition of Infernal House's The Light is the Darkness by Laird Barron, I would love to hear from you.

One last thing. This is my first post where I attempted to include a photo which does not appear to be working for me so I have also include a link below it. Does anyone know what the problem is?
    Update: knightmare, thanks for the suggestion. tinypic works where using google photos causes me problems (maybe because it uses https?).

Thanks
    Amazing grab! The Infernal House lettered editions seem to be pretty spectacular across the board. Love the book - haven't seen anything like it - and the traycase is appropriately extravagant (and also smartly designed to keep those teeth from harming anything)!

Congrats - this this a really, really nice book.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got Mr Mercedes' press kit for Season 3.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

What a cool item! Congrats. Gets me pumped for the season.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

One is on my way.. but I don't head the first season press kit with the headphones :-(
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

Headphones are the press kit for season 2. The one for season 1 have the phone.

Lilja

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1205 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 205 705 1105 1155 1195 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1215 1255 ... LastLast