Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1210 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 210 710 1110 1160 1200 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1220 1260 ... LastLast
Results 30,226 to 30,250 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I guess I have been lucky with my Stand S\L. I have it standing upright and the cover still stays on the box. But it would be cool to show off the book itself. It's such a great looking book.
    I tested standing it up and it was too scary... stays on but way too paranoid it would fall off on its own, onto my floor and crack.

For now, I have it in the box resting flat on my shelf on top of a cardboard tray that's wrapped in microfiber cloth. & another cloth I can drape around it. It'll do for now.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

After Yegor's (ym2000) pics we should just all stop posting fucking pics on here! Too good! Ha! But wanted to share:

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very COOL pickup kingfan2323! Congrats on your Cemetery Dance "It" as well!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Love it! I have long coveted that Harris signature. Very jealous.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, guys. Jealousy is a common emotion in here. Love that we all share.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Hot Damn! That's a great addition - one of the nicest editions SubPress has done. Big Congratulations, kingfan2323!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    I agree with HBJ, this is definitely one of their best - congrats!!

And the pics don't do it justice. Not that your pics aren't good (we all know we're fighting for second after Yegor), but just that holding this one in your hands really helps. The leather is nice and soft, the cloth is smooth, the endpapers are thick from the paint (and an interesting design!).

Again - big congrats on this one - it's a fine, fine book!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    I agree with HBJ, this is definitely one of their best - congrats!!

And the pics don't do it justice. Not that your pics aren't good (we all know we're fighting for second after Yegor), but just that holding this one in your hands really helps. The leather is nice and soft, the cloth is smooth, the endpapers are thick from the paint (and an interesting design!).

Again - big congrats on this one - it's a fine, fine book!
    Sounds like the description of someone that owns one. If so, congrats to you! But you are right. No pictures could do it justice. Sucker is heavy too!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like the description of someone that owns one. If so, congrats to you! But you are right. No pictures could do it justice. Sucker is heavy too!
    It was one of the best buys of my life: a couple of months after the release, Sub Press had a 50% off sale on all in-print books and there was one copy left!

Country
    Country Flag

It was one of the best buys of my life: a couple of months after the release, Sub Press had a 50% off sale on all in-print books and there was one copy left!
    Wow! $750! Damn.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! $750! Damn.

I would have killed for one at that price. Can't believe that I missed that sale!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Your New Pride and Joy!

In honour of IT this coming week, I thought I’d share my IT collection. have every single thing in IT that’s book related (don’t care about silly movie promo stuff or Funko). The only thing I am missing is a fine signed 1st US. I have a fine UK which is a beauty but need that US. I’m pretty proud of it. I worked very hard and a LOT of hours to get those 25 1st’s. They are near fine or better. I bet you (RF knows) I have bought over 200 to get them. They would come in and many many times I would be disappointed. I ONLY have one flawless copy. Think of that... a pristine VERY FINE copy. I only ever got one. In all that searching. There was always a mark or blemish. This was like the day it was made. Anyways, thought I would share. If you have any questions feel free to ask cheers guys

PS: that is my little buddy: Indiana Jones. He is a Frenchie and his nick name is: Indy. I just love that little guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    In honour of IT this coming week, I thought I’d share my IT collection. have every single thing in IT that’s book related (don’t care about silly movie promo stuff or Funko). The only thing I am missing is a fine signed 1st US. I have a fine UK which is a beauty but need that US. I’m pretty proud of it. I worked very hard and a LOT of hours to get those 25 1st’s. They are near fine or better. I bet you (RF knows) I have bought over 200 to get them. They would come in and many many times I would be disappointed. I ONLY have one flawless copy. Think of that... a pristine VERY FINE copy. I only ever got one. In all that searching. There was always a mark or blemish. This was like the day it was made. Anyways, thought I would share. If you have any questions feel free to ask cheers guys

PS: that is my little buddy: Indiana Jones. He is a Frenchie and his nick name is: Indy. I just love that little guy

Insanely impressive. Wow. Definitely a book deserving of such passion.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Insanely impressive. Wow. Definitely a book deserving of such passion.

Awesome furry gargoyle protecting the collection too!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

I gotta ask: why do you need twenty-five copies of the same book? I understand seeking out the very best, most pristine one you can find, but why keep the rest?

(I mean no offence, of course, but this is a collector's quirk that many here seem to have, but I just don't get it.)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did I just read that you bought 200 1st IT editions in order to get 25 fine books?
    May I ask if you will "just" collect them as is, or plan on doing some rebound editions or something?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I gotta ask: why do you need twenty-five copies of the same book? I understand seeking out the very best, most pristine one you can find, but why keep the rest?

(I mean no offence, of course, but this is a collector's quirk that many here seem to have, but I just don't get it.)
    Became a thing... Just thought it looked cool. No reason.. collector mentality. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Did I just read that you bought 200 1st IT editions in order to get 25 fine books?
    May I ask if you will "just" collect them as is, or plan on doing some rebound editions or something?
    No, I just kept trying to get a good one. I look at the pics... buy it.. it comes.. and is crap. So I would re sell it, trash it or give it away. Over time I had amassed a few good ones. So kept after them. Just something fun to do. Looks cool. However the artwork's from IT shown (original) I find more interesting than the 25 IT's, HAHA
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Supercool that Bob Giusti redid the cover painting for you, Kris, just supercool.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT is awesome stuff!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Supercool that Bob Giusti redid the cover painting for you, Kris, just supercool.
    He wasn’t sure where the original went and thought it was lost. He decided to re create it for me! I was honoured!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow Kris. You probably have one of the most complete IT collections out there. If I had more space, I know I would probably have dupes of a lot of books. But your collection is just stellar, even beyond the IT section.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

That's some serious IT obsession, Kris! It's my favorite novel as well. Just beautiful!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Haha that’s awesome, Kris. Love it (them)

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kris, your story with the disappointing first edition copies of It is similar to my own. I would buy one, get disappointed, and return it. Then the cycle repeated (just not every 27 years). I still don't have a truly fine copy. One day, when I am rich, I will have one, along with CD's limited edition and the art portfolio.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1210 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 210 710 1110 1160 1200 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1220 1260 ... LastLast