Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1198 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 198 698 1098 1148 1188 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1208 1248 ... LastLast
Results 29,926 to 29,950 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    Very happy to find this waiting for me when I got home. Can we also take a moment to admire this epic cover art? I've wanted this ever since seeing it on this site for the first time. I'm officially onboard the Cemetery Dance train now

So cool! Beautiful book. CD is badass right! Proves you can get some really nice books and not spend a bunch. Love those gift editions. What's next???

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Very happy to find this waiting for me when I got home. Can we also take a moment to admire this epic cover art? I've wanted this ever since seeing it on this site for the first time. I'm officially onboard the Cemetery Dance train now

So cool! Beautiful book. CD is badass right! Proves you can get some really nice books and not spend a bunch. Love those gift editions. What's next???

Oh absolutely. I never heard of them before this site, but rest assured they've quickly become one of my favorites. Beautiful stuff. As for my next big buys, I do have Revival on order which I'm psyched for. I'm also in the process of getting the remaining Doubleday special editions from CD. So far I can add Carrie and The Shining to the list. Salem's Lot looks to be a little trickier to find in my budget, but that's ok.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh absolutely. I never heard of them before this site, but rest assured they've quickly become one of my favorites. Beautiful stuff. As for my next big buys, I do have Revival on order which I'm psyched for. I'm also in the process of getting the remaining Doubleday special editions from CD. So far I can add Carrie and The Shining to the list. Salem's Lot looks to be a little trickier to find in my budget, but that's ok.
    I recently completed my search to acquire those Doubleday gift editions. I had an ebay search set up that I frequently checked. For both The Shining and Salem's Lot, I found a new listing within hours of it being posted, and scored them for probably about 50% under market value. Just gotta keep scouring ebay for those deals.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A small part of history is always cool!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

EP Nixon is a nice get.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a couple of cool things:

Thanks to Shaq, I finally have a book signed by Thomas Harris

Thanks to Matt, I got a signed copy of The Outsider

I got an incredible deal for Lisbonian 1964 (35 dls). The sad story is that I had the chance of buying Lisbon high yearbooks of 1963 and 1965 as well, and didn't pull the trigger (King is present in both of them). If you checked ebay, there were two that decided to pull the trigger I didn't...

I also jumped the fence and got Lisbonian 1962. It's the year SK started his studies there. In the freshmen pic, there's one I'm trying to confirm if it's King or not (I contacted Marsha about it). What do you think?

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I read Cari Mori in 4 hours.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Got a couple of cool things:

Thanks to Shaq, I finally have a book signed by Thomas Harris

Thanks to Matt, I got a signed copy of The Outsider

I got an incredible deal for Lisbonian 1964 (35 dls). The sad story is that I had the chance of buying Lisbon high yearbooks of 1963 and 1965 as well, and didn't pull the trigger (King is present in both of them). If you checked ebay, there were two that decided to pull the trigger I didn't...

I also jumped the fence and got Lisbonian 1962. It's the year SK started his studies there. In the freshmen pic, there's one I'm trying to confirm if it's King or not (I contacted Marsha about it). What do you think?

Seems obvious !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

congrats Ari! I also think it looks like King (as does the guy next to him :-)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the number plate, Ari where did you get that?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-Ch...W11jCetnv8J6eo
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Great, thanks Ari.

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-Ch...W11jCetnv8J6eo
    Sweet plate, thanks for the pointer to the Ebay store. They have a wide range. Can't believe they have the plate from the shark's stomach in Jaws -- now there's a deep dive!
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Country
    Country Flag

They sure are taking a bite out if the Lic. Plate Market!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Traveler amisadaimp4 is on a distinguished road

Love this book

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI VNS-L53 mediante Tapatalk

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Ari
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my Sleeping Beauties S/L yesterday - it's massive! Much bigger than I was anticipating - a little bigger than my CD limited edition of IT.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

They made nice use of the wide spine. Gorgeous production.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Looks great - congrats!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome additions everyone!

Kingfan - I love historical things like that very cool!

Ari - Great haul! I’ve heard how hard Thomas Harris signatures are too find. Congrats!

DZ - I passed on Sleeping Beauties and that picture makes me regrets it. Awesome addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I got my Sleeping Beauties S/L yesterday - it's massive! Much bigger than I was anticipating - a little bigger than my CD limited edition of IT.

Very nice! Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, the Sleeping Beauties SL looks top notch...

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got these last weekend:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1198 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 198 698 1098 1148 1188 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1208 1248 ... LastLast