Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1180 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 180 680 1080 1130 1170 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1190 1230 1280 ... LastLast
Results 29,476 to 29,500 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So, I just got sick of waiting to find my matching Gunslinger signed limited and decided to pick up this baby, courtesy of my man Rick (Tippy). Thanks for the deal buddy!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

very nice
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice indeed. I wish I could mine signed like that. But that is really cool.

Traveler Sam_Houston will become famous soon enough Sam_Houston will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    So, I just got sick of waiting to find my matching Gunslinger signed limited and decided to pick up this baby, courtesy of my man Rick (Tippy). Thanks for the deal buddy!

That's awesome. The bookend is very nice, too. I'm hoping to find something similar for my Dark Tower collection eventually.

Traveler Sam_Houston will become famous soon enough Sam_Houston will become famous soon enough

Ahhh, I remember when I got my first Gunslinger - there's no going back now.
    I was afraid of that. I've suffered similar afflictions in the past. Book collecting is just the latest.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Congratulations. That’s awesome. Signed Gunslinger was a holy grail for me! My favorite king book in my collection!

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In August I was lucky enough to win Suntup's FB competition for a large US IT print. Thanks again Suntup!

Now that I have all three IT cover prints framed, I thought it would be a kick to get my whole IT gang together to take a group picture.

Prepublication IT is my passion. FLTR:

Prepublication of a chapter in Fantasy, photocopies of the manuscript as King sent it to Viking, US and UK proofs, the Viking promo pamphlet with button, the hardback first editions, the Signet promo pamphlet, the paperbacks.

so happy to have all of this stuff

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Awesome Pic and amazing stuff!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing!!! Congrats!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Awesome group of photo! Thanks for sharing.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin is just really nice Earl of Popkin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That IT shrine is awesome. Cool as hell

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Very Cool Vincent! Great collection!
    I like the framing, reminds me I need to work on that!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received.

Wanted list:
    Ubris

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by FlyerPhan0826 View Post
    Awesome Pic and amazing stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Amazing!!! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Awesome group of photo! Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Popkin View Post
    That IT shrine is awesome. Cool as hell
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Very Cool Vincent! Great collection!
    I like the framing, reminds me I need to work on that!
    Thanks a lot everyone! I've been looking forward to taking and posting that picture on this great site since August.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow Vinnie. Impressive!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Very nice Vincent. Some good stuff there.

My Mood
    Cool

Nice proof Ari.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Ari! These are bluray steelbooks?

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Not high demand items for a lot of folks, but after MANY years of collecting...I finally own a copy of Black Magic & Music containing King's non-fiction piece, "A Novelist's Prospective on Bangor" and the illusive (to me anyways) issue of Games magazine containing a crossword written by King. It's all in the hunt they say...so it's very nice that after 20 years, these pieces just fall into my lap!

~Jonathan

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I pop into this thread and my mind is blown every time. Congrats everyone, amazing adds all round.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Wow Vinnie. Impressive!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Very nice Vincent. Some good stuff there.
    Thanks guys!

Many congrats Jonathan, that one on Bangor from 1983 is very important on how IT came about. I've never seen the actual thing, thanks for sharing.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, guys! Cool stuff!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Had this in a box, no room to display it until I rearranged things (more pics in my collection thread):

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Not high demand items for a lot of folks, but after MANY years of collecting...I finally own a copy of Black Magic & Music containing King's non-fiction piece, "A Novelist's Prospective on Bangor" and the illusive (to me anyways) issue of Games magazine containing a crossword written by King. It's all in the hunt they say...so it's very nice that after 20 years, these pieces just fall into my lap!

Congrats !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Had this in a box, no room to display it until I rearranged things (more pics in my collection thread):

There’s a nice one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1180 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 180 680 1080 1130 1170 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1190 1230 1280 ... LastLast