+ Reply to Thread
Page 1130 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 130 630 1030 1080 1120 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1140 1180 ... LastLast
Results 28,226 to 28,250 of 30036

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin seldom gets put on hold stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    It's been a little while since posting, CONGRATS to all on the AMAZING stuff, I've also gotten some items I've been after for awhile and my grail, also was excited for this too.
    Boom! he's been away, but he comes back in STYLE!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

It's been a little while since posting, CONGRATS to all on the AMAZING stuff, I've also gotten some items I've been after for awhile and my grail, also was excited for this too.
    Wow! How is this even possible? Are some of you guys buddies with King or what?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

As president. I hope you got me one too!

Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE proof!!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Guys really excited for it, and Glen of course yours is the copy on the right.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Thanks Guys really excited for it, and Glen of course yours is the copy on the right.

Amazing work as always!!! 🙂🙂
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future Roseannebarr has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Asleep

Itís great to be president! Thank you!

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Matt! Awesome to get the Outsider proof signed.

Gunslinger Apprentice jon10g has a spectacular aura about jon10g has a spectacular aura about jon10g has a spectacular aura about jon10g's Avatar

Amazing stuff!

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL MATT
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The thread is on fire... great adds everyone!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got this back from the framer:

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just got this back from the framer:

BOOM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

The art, the background, the frame - all of it.
    Look in the eyes of the Tattooed Man - maybe then you will understand.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Wow thatís really something, RF.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Did you guess it was me? becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69 has a reputation beyond repute becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Great frame and matte choice Jerome!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great piece and the perfect frame to accompany it. Nice job!!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Man..all you guys are killing it! Nice work

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, impressive frame. Congrats.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thatís the right frame and matte for the job - love it

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Reminds me of this old Far Side comic.

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gorgeous piece, Jerome! Congratulations!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

SORRY But This looks like a case of the matting & framing OVERWHELMING the art.IMHO

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    SORRY But This looks like a case of the matting & framing OVERWHELMING the art.IMHO
    In all my years here you never have spoken on this thread to share in your fellow members joy and at a pride and joy. Instead.... The first time I ever see you do.... itís to bash someone who is obviously proud of what they acquired which is why they came here.... To share that ďjoyĒ. I donít even know what to say. Wow...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Leave it to Bruce to piss on someone's leg while they are watching a parade.

No hard and fast rule, but in general I would say it is impolite to criticize someone's Pride and Joy unless opinions were solicited.

Also, as has been mentioned numerous times, too much capitalizing is just screaming like a child.

Pos rep sent to Kris. No need to neg rep Bruce as I think even he realizes he is an asshole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1130 of 1202 FirstFirst ... 130 630 1030 1080 1120 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1140 1180 ... LastLast