Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1035 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 1025 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1045 1085 1135 ... LastLast
Results 25,851 to 25,875 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    What's in those three bound volumes to the right of the F&SF mags?
    The Doubleday file material.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Okay thanks Bob.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent way to keep that stuff. Thank you very much, Bob!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Love those pictures!

Traveler patzgcrux is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, I want to share my pride and joy. I will let the pictures speak for itself.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amazing stuff for sure, Bob! As far as The Stand; I didn't think new members could post pics so soon Good looking book all the same though.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

I am so jealous. One of my goals is to own a lettered edition of the stand. (: it's quite lovely

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Congratulations -- the STAND S/L is my Holy Grail (and I'd be just fine w/ the numbered, btw, in case the Book Gods are listening), so certainly understand how pleased you must be to have your copy.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on acquiring the Lettered Stand! While I don't know what else you have in your collection, that is a great centerpiece of any collection or a stunning focal point to start a collection. Plus, it is in beautiful condition. Very happy for you.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely amazing! Congrats on the Lettered The Stand.

Thanks everyone, it was acquired from a fellow collector. I'm happy to obtain it an I hope to be able to keep it for a long time. If I find more good stuff I will post on this thread.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Stand - hell yes. Congrats man.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just received two big ones on my want list.

EOTD S/L

Green Mile S/L

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah very nice indeed!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations patzgcrux, on the lettered The Stand. Awesome book. I wondered who would end up with that one. Glad it was someone here.

Congratulations Antoni, on the EOTD and Green Mile S/L. Two S/Ls at the top end of my favourites.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Just received two big ones on my want list.

EOTD S/L

Green Mile S/L

That is awesome. I JUST got my Green Mile S/L yesterday! The books have never even been opened. BIG THANKS to my buds AKC for the hook up! Loved this book and loved this presentation. Good for you on getting one too!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Cheers guys, and congrats on yours Kris. It is an incredible edition, and I haven't had the chance to properly look at it yet. This weekend I've blocked out half of Saturday for a S/L immersion.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Cheers guys, and congrats on yours Kris. It is an incredible edition, and I haven't had the chance to properly look at it yet. This weekend I've blocked out half of Saturday for a S/L immersion.
    Thanks Yeah I looked a little into it but it is like the books have NEVER been opened so I was very nervous of breaking that spine tightness if you know what I mean haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

It is so interesting, to me anyway, that the Subterranean Press S/L of The Green Mile which was so reviled both before and after publication because of cost, perceived poor artwork and overall quality is now almost universally praised and desired by collectors. Personally I've always liked all three states (trade, numbered and lettered).

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    It is so interesting, to me anyway, that the Subterranean Press S/L of The Green Mile which was so reviled both before and after publication because of cost, perceived poor artwork and overall quality is now almost universally praised and desired by collectors. Personally I've always liked all three states (trade, numbered and lettered).
    I'm guessing the low limitation has a lot of appeal plus the strength of the story doesn't hurt.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I'm guessing the low limitation has a lot of appeal plus the strength of the story doesn't hurt.
    I would be shocked anyone didn't like this. The quality of this S/L is unreal.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed. Beautiful design. Love the spines!

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by patzgcrux View Post
    Hi everyone, I want to share my pride and joy. I will let the pictures speak for itself.

Great pickup! I'm very happy for you!

John

This is probably the best item I have in terms of rarity and uniqueness. I was lucky enough to get this recently from a serious collector. The 40th. Anniversary lettered edition of Carrie published in the UK by PS Publishing. I have copy "Z".

Here is a link that explains the item in better depth:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...+Lettered+-+UK

What makes this unique is the limited, One off original artwork on each of the lettered copies. I have copy "Z" and it came with a art book that illustrated the rest of the art works and of course in the envelope marked "Z" the artwork that came with it.

Side by side comparison of the Limited Slip Case edition on the right compared to the Lettered edition.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1035 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 35 535 935 985 1025 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1045 1085 1135 ... LastLast