Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,325 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The orange one seems pretty scarce! I'd like to get it but so far...no luck.

Congrats with the art books, Divemaster!

Along the Path of the Beam dubrosa22 is on a distinguished road dubrosa22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm new to this forum and not a mega$$$ collector so after nearly 20 years of absolutely lusting after the Grant editions of the DT saga I'm so chuffed to have finally snagged a MINT shrink-wrapped DT1-3 gift set (now opened and Brodarted)!

I'm so in love with it!

I remember crooning over a just released DTIII in Galaxy Books in Sydney for about 9 months & never having the cash to buy it (I was 13 it I only had Aussie Pesos) until it was snatched up. That was obviously almost 20 years ago and I've had plenty of time between then and now to find others but my DT infatuation is constant but undulating, and so it reaches nadirs as often as it reaches peaks. I guess I'm in a peak right now!

Also for a my DT2 Grant Ist Ed trade I snaffled a new dj from DMG. Lovely!

My other recent additions include DT4 Grant and DT LSOE AE (so awesome!)

If only I had the $$$ to go after the S/N!

dubrosa22

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site, dubrosa22! Those are some nice acquisitions!

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, and welcome to TDT.com, dubrosa!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Finally I returned home from my holidays and took pictures of my new jewel:

The huge boxes where both books came:

The traycased edition compared to a pocket book:

The gift print:

Three ads:

The incredible illustration Don Maitz did for Duma Key:

And to notice the size of the book...here I'm holding this beast of 17 Kgs!

Now I'm doing a wood slipcase to contain it at the top of one of my bookcases.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ari and everyone else with one of these, I am so jealous of you guys. I wish I could have afforded this one. They all look GREAT, but my god they are HUGE!!!
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Wowowowowow!!

Thanks for the pics, Ari !!! Such cool stuff and that book is ..... sorta huge!

dubrosa22, welcome to the site !!!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one big book!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

hey ari, is that a ding i see on the lower right corner?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    I just bought the Centipede big ole' honking Lovecraft art book and the big ole' honking King art book from an eBay seller.

KNOWING DARKNESS: ARTISTS INSPIRED BY STEPHEN KING HC
    Item condition: Brand New
    Sold For: US $236.00

I had these on my watch list for a while, when the seller had them each at $295. But then he discounted them pretty good and I jumped.

Can't wait to get them.
    I just received a slipcased Knowing Darkness. Shrink-wrapped.
    $159.95

EDIT: I should have mentioned it has a small bump. I plan on using this copy as my actual reading copy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeap. Very small, but it's there.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Yeap. Very small, but it's there.
    was it damaged during the shipment to you?
    i ask, because i had a similar ding to my lettered salem's lot traycase that was caused during shipment to me.... and after talking to jerad, he graciously had the case's original bindery send me another one at no cost.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it came that way, but shipping it's expensive from USA to Argentina, so I won't bother Jerad.

Thanks anyway!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Congratulations to everyone on the recent stuff.

I hope to post something myself towards the end of the week. I'm pretty excited about it.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets excited 'by association' when reading these teaser posts of yours, Bob! Must be something nice!

Still waiting...........patiently..........
    Calla Wolf

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Congratulations to everyone on the recent stuff.

I hope to post something myself towards the end of the week. I'm pretty excited about it.
    I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets excited 'by association' when reading these teaser posts of yours, Bob! Must be something nice!

Still waiting...........patiently..........
    I posted them over in the Michael Whelan thread.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the McSweeney's San Francisco Panorama in the mail yesterday! It is much much larger than I had envisioned. I am definitely a happy camper as it contains myt two facorite things: writing by Stephen King and Yankees Baseball. The World Series Section penned by King is pretty tongue in cheek and though King is a self pronounced Yankee hater I thoroughly enjoyed reading the article!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That book is enormous. More cost to own it. $1000+ to get it and another $15,000 to build a new room onto your house to hold it!
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Essential Stephen King by Stephen Spignesi proof volume 1:

And volume 2:

Thanks, Karen!

John

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

John - Your collection continues to impress and amaze.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice ones, John. I've never seen those.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool John.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I got my UK IT proof pictured here, together with its hardcover 1st/1st siblings, which I already owned:

Nice copy, although the spine has sunfaded considerably (I paid £48 plus shipping so I can live with that).

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I can't see the picture
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast