Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1143 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 143 643 1043 1093 1133 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1153 1193 1243 ... LastLast
Results 28,551 to 28,575 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

And I love that Vinyl! Where did you buy it?
    I ordered it from Amazon.de

https://www.amazon.de/Tower-Junkie-T...dp/B075XDMW4H/

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The recently completed Dutch series of movie edition paperbacks:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Rogier.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have every DT book in the world now. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Rogier.
    Thanks, Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You have every DT book in the world now. Haha

Almost. Almost.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very, Very Impressive! Congrats Rogier

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Cycle of the Werewolf- Wrightson Portfolio set

This arrived today and I absolutely love it.

I am very happy that Tim was able to send me #5 to match my AE Portfolio of The Stand

Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post
    This arrived today and I absolutely love it.

I am very happy that Tim was able to send me #5 to match my AE Portfolio of The Stand

Very nice Steve! We need to have a VW meet up one of these days! Just picked me up a 63 bug. Would live to see that T34. Bring it out to VW classic here in Texas one of these years.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, every time I drop into this thread, I get dilated pupils. I said pupils.

Nice.

Reeeaaallllll... nice.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Hahaaa... What a bloody find! Congratulations, man!! That certainly looks like a good signature to me. Anything you can safely apply to make that pencil permanent?
    Not to derail, but this is a good question! I have books signed in pencil and books signed with a sharpie and I am always afraid to do anything to them, or store them differently, because I might damage them unnecessarily...
    As Ari said, his is protected by the jewel case.

If you have books signed on the cover, a Brodart cover can be cut and folded to fit.

That Wrightson portfolio is beautiful.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have just added a new piece of art to my collection thread. Feel free to stop by and have a look:

"When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

This item is not King-related, nor is it recent, but I thought I'd post it in light of Julian May's recent passing.

This is almost certainly the most personal item I have, to the point where I feel a bit uncomfortable owning it. It's a signed first trade edition of May's The Nonborn King:

The novel is dedicated to her two sons, Dave and Sam:

... and my copy is inscribed to Dave, with a personal note from "Mom", then signed by May:

This copy appears to be a gift from May to one of her sons, to whom the book was dedicated.

Although it's impossible to be sure, it appears to be completely legit; the signature looks genuine, when compared to other signatures of this time, and the writing appears to have been done at the same time by the same green pen.

HBJ

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just acquired, a non matching set of the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz, from Charnel House:

These volumes were published in print runs of 500, 300 and 125, decreasing as the series progressed. Sorry about the rotten photo, and the plastic sleeves I put them in doesn't help.

HBJ

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Just acquired, a non matching set of the Odd Thomas series by Dean Koontz, from Charnel House:

These volumes were published in print runs of 500, 300 and 125, as the series progressed. Sorry about the rotten photo, and the plastic sleeves I put them in doesn't help.

HBJ
    Great stuff. I’ve just discovered Charmel House (via a Harlan Ellison title I was looking at). The quality of their books seem top notch.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool inscription, Jack! Those Koontz books are gorgeous too!

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Great stuff. I’ve just discovered Charmel House (via a Harlan Ellison title I was looking at). The quality of their books seem top notch.
    Thanks, peripheral. These are the only volumes of their's that I have, and they are pretty amazing. The volumes and slipcases of each volume are bound in different kinds of cloth, and the later ones look like iridescent japanese silk. Unfortunately, I fear they may mark or damage pretty easily, though - hence the plastic sleeves. I need to figure out how I'm going to store them safely.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Very cool inscription, Jack! Those Koontz books are gorgeous too!
    Thanks, dnemec. Yeah, it's pretty crazy I have it.

HBJ

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking editions HBJ

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Koontz set! Congrats!

I love my Charnel House books (the Tim Powers titles) and I would love even more to be able to get some lettered editions some day...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jack!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Nice looking editions HBJ
    Thanks, Chad! They are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Cool Koontz set! Congrats!

I love my Charnel House books (the Tim Powers titles) and I would love even more to be able to get some lettered editions some day...
    Have you posted pics of them here, lotuz? If so, I'd love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Jack!
    Thanks, Brian. They are a very nice set, and I was very please to be able to get all of them at once (even if unmatched).

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a fun little story :

I have just recieved an item that i've been looking for years ! A french audiobook version on TAPES of THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON
    I have been searching the entire internet for copies. A few years ago, I found the details of the reader which graciously loarned me her tapes so that I could digitalise them.

I did notice that some french librairies may have had copies. I contacted them, but didnt hear back.
    A month or so ago, i've recieved an email from a library in a french territory near territory apologising for the delay of their reply (a year after my message!) that said that they actually still had the tapes in the warehouse as they taken them out of the shelves a few years before, and luckily they didn't destroy them.
    I offered them to buy the tapes or to send them the audiobook on CDs in exchange of them, allowing them to offer to their registered citizens to loan it.
    They accepted, I burned the MP3s on CDs, sent them and I've just recieved the tapes.

It's not in the best condition, but I now have them!
    Another coincidence, is while I sent them the CDs, another copy of the tapes appeared on ebay in what seems a perfect condition, but it's quite expensive (150€ ) and the seller wouldnt not bulge on the price.

Despite the fact that they are not in the best condition (the annoying part being the the marks and taped bits from the library), but I got mine after years of research for 20€!

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

An item I've been looking for for a long time.... an unexpected fantastic Christmas gift from our own Ralph!! A true Signet 1st printing with full number line and the original blurb on the front cover:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is SO COOOOL!!! Ralph you are a true gentleman kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1143 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 143 643 1043 1093 1133 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1153 1193 1243 ... LastLast