+ Reply to Thread
Page 1084 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 84 584 984 1034 1074 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1094 ... LastLast
Results 27,076 to 27,100 of 27401

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    So my intention when I left the house to was to simply pick up a reading copy of Gwendy's.

Still don't have one to read.....

Too awesome. Congratulations! I hope your wife picked up 1 for me! That is the only missing king book I need flatsigned!

Citizen of Gilead wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on the new P&Js!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Sorry no, she wasn't with me!
    But now that he is back in the neighborhood, and the summer is long, you never know....
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari, Seth and Chris!

And Chris, this has to be the first King signed copy of Gwendy's - amazing - can you give up the story behind the sig?

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

And Chris, this has to be the first King signed copy of Gwendy's - amazing - can you give up the story behind the sig?
    Well, it is nowhere near as exciting or full of adventures as the stories Lot Guy, Rosannebarr, or Tippy can come up with!!!

A local shop owner has pretty regular contact with King. Sometimes when Stephen comes in he will grab a couple copies of whatever is most recent off the shelf and sign them. Luckily I have developed enough of a history with the shop that I am on his short list of people he sets them aside for.

Of course, now that he is back in town, I will start bringing my "Lucky Day Bag" with me. It always has a couple of Stephen's and Tabitha's books in it.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Servant of Gan peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral is just really nice peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post

Well, it is nowhere near as exciting or full of adventures as the stories Lot Guy, Rosannebarr, or Tippy can come up with!!!

A local shop owner has pretty regular contact with King. Sometimes when Stephen comes in he will grab a couple copies of whatever is most recent off the shelf and sign them. Luckily I have developed enough of a history with the shop that I am on his short list of people he sets them aside for.

Of course, now that he is back in town, I will start bringing my "Lucky Day Bag" with me. It always has a couple of Stephen's and Tabitha's books in it.
    Oh, that is very cool! Love that. Congrats again...

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Congratulations!!!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH is a glorious beacon of light HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that's just awesome!

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice. Congratulations!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome Chris!! Congrats!!

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTG, Chris!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice jon10g will become famous soon enough jon10g's Avatar

Great stuff!

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing, Chris. Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone for the comments! It still seems a little unreal.

I had an idea not long after I got home and after sending out an email, I have boxed Gwendy back up. She will be making a short trip back to visit Papa Richard for a little while. Then she will come home, go on the shelf and patiently wait for her new slipcase.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69 is a glorious beacon of light sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to everyone for the comments! It still seems a little unreal.

I had an idea not long after I got home and after sending out an email, I have boxed Gwendy back up. She will be making a short trip back to visit Papa Richard for a little while. Then she will come home, go on the shelf and patiently wait for her new slipcase.
    Awesome addition Chris. Congrats man

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Very impressive!
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Very exciting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin has a brilliant future stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

New S/L added...

"We used to play cards up in the tower
    but now the suits lay scattered"

Vagrant Dead The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

In the "Dog House & put out to pasture"!!!
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!!

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    I know most of you probably saw this on Betts latest offering. I am so excited to have been fortunate to be the first one to reach out to this. Big thanks to Kris for giving me the heads up. I absolutely feel in love with the inscription and feel relieved that I was able to finally get my hands on one of these.

Thanks David and Kris!!

Congrats.........I was on the fence too long LOL

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    I know most of you probably saw this on Betts latest offering. I am so excited to have been fortunate to be the first one to reach out to this. Big thanks to Kris for giving me the heads up. I absolutely feel in love with the inscription and feel relieved that I was able to finally get my hands on one of these.

Thanks David and Kris!!

I wish I'd have bought that. A true one of a kind.

Citizen of Gilead east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wonderful stuff everyone............Love seeing this stuff.......Keep Her Cumming LOL .

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post

Thanks David and Kris!!

I wish I'd have bought that. A true one of a kind.
    I can still put in a plug for a Haven fund here - since although my copy wasn't a 1/1 IT - it was the CD gift edition - with a slightly more lengthy inscription in a balloon - wishing my son a happy birthday and asking if he wanted a balloon - since they all float...still my all time favorite King signed book in my collection. So cannot thank RF, Merlin and all the wonderful people involved in conducting the HF each year.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Could you possibly post a photograph (or link) to that inscribed CD IT, Chad??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1084 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 84 584 984 1034 1074 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1094 ... LastLast