Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Decided to start buying Lettered Editions. Just won this on eBay...

Skeleton Crew Lettered "C"

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn nice dude.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!!

John

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!! Congratulations!

You can giveaway the S/L to me now!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

These are two new additions that I'm very excited about. I've also decided I need to seek help for my addiction

The only 1st Ed. I was missing:

I think this is a really cool book, #284:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, blg! Nice editions.

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Decided to start buying Lettered Editions. Just won this on eBay...

Skeleton Crew Lettered "C"

Nice book and I think you got a good price as well!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

*ahem*

step one - admit you are powerless and that your life has become unmanageable

step two - come to believe that a power greater than you can restore you to sanity

step three - make a decision to turn your will and life over to your higher power as you understand him/her

step four -

. . . .

wait a minute.

isn't stephen king god? so what's the problem?

no offense to anyone in aa or any other 12 step program. please don't hang me up by my toes and steal my signed bag of bones.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is my Wrightson painting framed, sorry it is so tough to get a decent pic without major reflections in the glass so the color is off on this one.

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is the Bermejo cover with the preliminary drawing, it is neat to see the subtle changes between the preliminary and the finished cover.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice additions to your art collection. I especially like the frame you chose for the Wrightson.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Here is the Bermejo cover with the preliminary drawing, it is neat to see the subtle changes between the preliminary and the finished cover.

Man, I love all the detail in folds and fabric of his clothes that piece. Gorgeous.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff blg and oy. Congratulations.

Boy, this is a great thread. Hundreds of special collectors items in one place.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I love your frame work as well, Oy. The mat and the frame is an excellent color choice. Beautiful!.

Banned The Lady of Shadows is on a distinguished road

oy those are both magnificent. kudos to you my friend.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post

Oh.My.Goodness!!!!

This looks amazing - Just fantastic!

SOOOO AWESOME !!!

Great idea framing them together. Just superb and you know, wow!

You have just knocked my socks off.... I am now ... sockless.
    Last edited by turtlex; 01-17-2009 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Trying to explain my awe.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!!

I received these goodies yesterday:

From L to R, Up to Down:

- He is Legend, ARC. The one that doesn't have the hole in the back.

- First Words HC. I made a mistake here...I thought it had the story "The thing at the bottom of the well". Which books contains that story? (besides, obviously, PP&T).

- Plymouth Belvedere to build. I checked the differences and man...it just looks like Christine! I had to buy it for only 9 dollars...

- Treachery and The Stand comics, numbers 3 & 4

- Cujo promotional pin and Hearts in Atlantis promotional metal dog tags. Been looking for these for a looong, long time.

- Two spanish books (One from Adrian Conan Doyle and one from Louis Pergaud)

- The Hollow Man. Signed limited edition #304. The first book signed by Dan Simmons that I have.

- Two ARCs of Drood, by Dan Simmons, with the letter from the publisher.

And signed by Richard Isanove:

Pretty cool stuff, isn't it?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Awsome Stuff Ari!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice catch Ari!

The Lord of Skytop. Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger has a spectacular aura about Gunkslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice catch Mr. Rabbit Trick. I love the Skeleton Crew lettered. The smell of the leather is even better, as Roland LeBay would say, "Nothing smells finer, except for....... sorry I ain't going there.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Oy,

You got quite the growing collection. How many King related art pieces so far? You have to realize that I've been out of the loop for a while.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Nice stuff, Ari, very nice !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Ari!

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on all the great acquisitions the last couple days, everyone! Fantastic stuff (not just tippy's button)! Love the framed artwork, the 1st edition CARRIE, Ari's cornucopia of goods, etc.

Yesterday I received the 1st Edition of THE STAND

I put more pics in my collection thread.

Gunslinger Apprentice bast_imret is on a distinguished road bast_imret's Avatar

did you buy it from Hutch?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 656 1156 ... LastLast