+ Reply to Thread
Page 1149 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 149 649 1049 1099 1139 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 LastLast
Results 28,701 to 28,725 of 28751

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stamp, Frank! Congrats.
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That's really cool, Frank.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very neat!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeking out a 1st edition Gunslinger was never a collecting goal of mine. So I can’t believe I actually own a copy now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Brian!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack is a glorious beacon of light Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Sweet! Congrats, Brian. A real collecting milestone.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Congrats Brian!!!!

Manni Folken Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Congrats Brian!!!!
    Ditto!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Manni Folken biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Brian! I've had a beautiful 2nd edition copy for many years now and like you, I never really aspired to own a 1st edition. But who knows...
    - Michaël

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice Brian. Congrats!
    Move along. Nothing to see here.

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough MikeDuke is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Cheerful

That's great Brian. I was very happy also when I got mine first ed also, Looks like a nice one as well.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest is a glorious beacon of light Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That’s an awesome book!!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received yesteday

I got more things but I didn't take pics yet. It's a nice box from Suntup
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Great Pumpkin Believer Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky has much to be proud of Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That proof is so tiny. Haha. It's a baby proof.

Linus:
    "There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Nice stuff, guys.
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent will become famous soon enough vincent will become famous soon enough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I couldn’t resist this one when i saw it. My friends have called me vinnie since forever. This is a Dead Zone inscribed at the World Fantasy Convention in 1980.
    It’s exciting to me that King handled this book and then went home to continue work on the first draft of IT.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Nice one, Vinnie!
    “It is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.”
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Vinnie! Congrats!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    That proof is so tiny. Haha. It's a baby proof.
    Actually....it's the same size as all the Scribner proofs......you might not know this, but Ari is 11' tall.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE
    Wizard & Glass Grant 1st Edition $100
    Artist Edition of Dark Tower 7 $70
    S/L Secretary of Dreams V2 $300
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $225
    Lisey's Story ARC $25
    ABC
    XYZ

WANTED
    The Plant Part 1 Signed Limited Edition
    Battleground Lettered Edition

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent will become famous soon enough vincent will become famous soon enough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nice one, Vinnie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    That's awesome, Vinnie! Congrats!
    thank you Brians! It's my first signed book, it's quite a thrill.

Servant of Gan HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post

I couldn’t resist this one when i saw it. My friends have called me vinnie since forever. This is a Dead Zone inscribed at the World Fantasy Convention in 1980.
    It’s exciting to me that King handled this book and then went home to continue work on the first draft of IT.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    Thats Awesome! Congratulations!

Servant of Gan Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Vinnie! That’s cool man.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Thats Awesome! Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Congrats Vinnie! That’s cool man.
    Thanks gents!

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So many great acquisitions over the last two pages.. congrats everyone..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1149 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 149 649 1049 1099 1139 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 LastLast