Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1100 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1110 ... LastLast
Results 27,476 to 27,500 of 28039

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice everyone! Congratulations!

The remarques are outstanding!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Two new flatisigned King 1st editions for my collection. (Now I just need to stalk a flatsigned Mr M)...

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Two new flatisigned King 1st editions for my collection. (Now I just need to stalk a flatsigned Mr M)...

DUMA! Fantastic sigs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Not King related but I thought that I would share it anyway. I spent this past weekend at Boston Comic Con, and while I may have missed out on the cool IT swag (never saw it), I did manage to meet one of the great icons of the movie poster business, Drew Struzman. He has created some of the most iconic images (Harry Potter, Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, The Thing, Goonies, etc) including this Star Wars one I had him sign. He was kind enough to add the "May The Force Be With You" as well. I was also lucky enough to meed up with Anthony Daniels, of C3PO fame, and have him sign it as well. I am so lucky to have it on the wall of my movie room.

WANTED:
    Drawing of the Three #255
    Gunslinger #255
    Charlie the Choo Choo - #255
    Colorado Kid #33 - I have Miller #33, looking to match with the other two

Demon of the Prim DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about DoctorZaius has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got these little King-related art pieces as well while attending Boston Comic Con this weekend. The first, which was created by Christopher Uminga and is on a piece of metal, made me laugh so much I had to have it...

while the second two, both by Heather Morris, I just wanted to have on display near the books they pay homage to. It's hard to tell from the photo, but at the center of each rose in the number "19."

WANTED:
    Gunslinger #255

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Wow, all three of those are very cool, especially Pennywise.

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

VERY COOL!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Righteous!

Motion Picture Extraordinaire T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47 has a brilliant future T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Awesome sauce!

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff!

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Overlook Elementary. Fun.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Been meaning to post these for a couple of weeks, but been very busy at work, and on vacation.

Bought this pride and joy from Mike Pasiuk. It was one of my highest wants. It was an easy transaction done outside of eBay.

Got this from CD (of course):

My Matching number for the doubleday years:

I was a little too slow to get one of the Don Maitz Remarques, but did get a Chadbourne. I like it!

And of course I got the spectacular EOTD portfolio from Paul Suntup, since so many others have shown pictures and I suck at taking them, I will just show a few.

Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Some kick-ass goodies there

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Acquisitions, everyone!!!!!!

My Collection:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ion-Merlin1958

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy". The Outlaw Josey Wales

Holding myself to a Higher Standard!!! Retired!!!

Citizen of Gilead TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack is a jewel in the rough TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great pull on the lettered The Stand. Still one of my top favorite editions.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    Green Mile S/L
    Dolan's Cadillac S/L

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet haul!
    WANTED:
    Gunslinger #255

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats with The Stand!
    P2

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Mike!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I can identify everyone except the one on the top right - who is that?
    Merry Christmas!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    I can identify everyone except the one on the top right - who is that?
    Is it Texas Chainsaw?
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Leatherface? (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Leatherface? (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
    +1. Yep, Leatherface. The butcher's apron is the tell-tale...

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Aha
    Merry Christmas!

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I remember that picture a couple of years ago (?) and loving it !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Citizen of Gilead amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013 is a jewel in the rough amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very nice, Mike!
    Thanks Brian and everyone else!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1100 of 1122 FirstFirst ... 100 600 1000 1050 1090 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1110 ... LastLast