+ Reply to Thread
Page 1119 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 119 619 1019 1069 1109 1117 1118 1119 1120 LastLast
Results 27,951 to 27,975 of 27998

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking editions HBJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Along the Path of the Beam lotuz is on a distinguished road lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool Koontz set! Congrats!

I love my Charnel House books (the Tim Powers titles) and I would love even more to be able to get some lettered editions some day...
    Looking for the following Centipede Press books:
    • Any book with limitation number #52
    • Chimera #2 (any #)
    • Don Brautigam Portfolio with Brautigam & Koontz signature (any #)
    • Deluxe (Roman Numeral) editions
    • ARC/Proofs

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Jack!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Nice looking editions HBJ
    Thanks, Chad! They are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Cool Koontz set! Congrats!

I love my Charnel House books (the Tim Powers titles) and I would love even more to be able to get some lettered editions some day...
    Have you posted pics of them here, lotuz? If so, I'd love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Congrats, Jack!
    Thanks, Brian. They are a very nice set, and I was very please to be able to get all of them at once (even if unmatched).

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a fun little story :

I have just recieved an item that i've been looking for years ! A french audiobook version on TAPES of THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON
    I have been searching the entire internet for copies. A few years ago, I found the details of the reader which graciously loarned me her tapes so that I could digitalise them.

I did notice that some french librairies may have had copies. I contacted them, but didnt hear back.
    A month or so ago, i've recieved an email from a library in a french territory near territory apologising for the delay of their reply (a year after my message!) that said that they actually still had the tapes in the warehouse as they taken them out of the shelves a few years before, and luckily they didn't destroy them.
    I offered them to buy the tapes or to send them the audiobook on CDs in exchange of them, allowing them to offer to their registered citizens to loan it.
    They accepted, I burned the MP3s on CDs, sent them and I've just recieved the tapes.

It's not in the best condition, but I now have them!
    Another coincidence, is while I sent them the CDs, another copy of the tapes appeared on ebay in what seems a perfect condition, but it's quite expensive (150Ä ) and the seller wouldnt not bulge on the price.

Despite the fact that they are not in the best condition (the annoying part being the the marks and taped bits from the library), but I got mine after years of research for 20Ä!

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Manni Folken biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg has much to be proud of biomieg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

An item I've been looking for for a long time.... an unexpected fantastic Christmas gift from our own Ralph!! A true Signet 1st printing with full number line and the original blurb on the front cover:

- MichaŽl

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is SO COOOOL!!! Ralph you are a true gentleman kris
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

That is awesome

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice book MichaŽlÖ and very generous Ralph!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Gunslinger Apprentice Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack will become famous soon enough Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Floating Dragon Lettered from CD:

I collect S/L Peter Straub editions - not a completist, though; there are a lot of them! - and have a small number of lettereds as well. This is the latest one.

HBJ

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Floating Dragon Lettered from CD:

I collect S/L Peter Straub editions - not a completist, though; there are a lot of them! - and have a small number of lettereds as well. This is the latest one.

HBJ
    Nice job! I do not collect anything lately but King as I cannot afford anything else... even food. LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I collect S/L Peter Straub editions...
    Do you have the Gauntlet Press edition of Shadowland? If so, thoughts (on illustrations (if any), paper, design etc.)?

I'd love to have a special edition of that (hint, hint, CD!) and one day may grab one of these, although it generally sells for more than I'd like to spend.
    Merry Christmas!

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Jack!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Straub!

Maerlyn's Imp peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thatís an amazing add, congrats. I collect a little Straub and although I havenít read it, Iím told Floating Dragon is an underrated masterpiece. Iíve had my eye on the underwood miller S/L of it.

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Nice job! I do not collect anything lately but King as I cannot afford anything else... even food. LOL
    Thanks! I collect S/Ls and Lettereds for very very few authors. But I do like me some Straub, and some of the editions are very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Do you have the Gauntlet Press edition of Shadowland? If so, thoughts (on illustrations (if any), paper, design etc.)?
    No, I don't have that one yet, so I can't comment. Sorry. Like I say - I'm not a completist and there's a lot of editions out there that I don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice, Jack!
    Thanks, Brian!

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Very nice!
    Thanks, Ari.

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Nice Straub!
    Thanks, Chad. I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Thatís an amazing add, congrats. I collect a little Straub and although I havenít read it, Iím told Floating Dragon is an underrated masterpiece. Iíve had my eye on the underwood miller S/L of it.
    Thanks very much! I have not read it either, yet, but have heard good things, too.

Does anyone know of a S/L edition for Mystery? I have Koko from Centipede and The Throat from Gauntlet, and would like to complete the trilogy.

HBJ

Country
    Country Flag

Had a few rare ones for a bit but had some cases made for them. Here they are 1/25 Duddits. I do want to upgrade the jacket though. Itís not perfect.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Here is one I swear I was after for years. Itís perfect and thanks to RF for helping me out on it

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

This is my Liseys Story with everything that went as the set that night. Love the traycase cover.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on knocking out these hard to find ones. The cases are beautiful! Well done.

Country
    Country Flag

A member and me here did a trade for this baby. Man this is hard to find. It was the only one I had seen so I made him an offer he couldnít refuse and I thank him for doing the deal!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Those look really nice, Kris!

Maerlyn's Imp ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai is a name known to all ladysai's Avatar

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    -Jimi Hendrix

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Kris! Who makes your cases?

Congrats, Heather!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1119 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 119 619 1019 1069 1109 1117 1118 1119 1120 LastLast