+ Reply to Thread
Page 1191 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 191 691 1091 1141 1181 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 LastLast
Results 29,751 to 29,775 of 29819

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks everyone! 😊😊
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff everyone, this thread is on fire!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Cool news on the Dark Tower set I posted the other day. I told Dan at computeraidedcrafting.com about the awesome message board known as TDT.org and he said I can post a coupon code for 10% off the limited set for y'all.

GGKYXTW

Still make sure you hit him up so you can request specific text blocks or request a number.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    Shows a price of $339.00 at JPG pic and then goes to a sale of $439 marked down to $399.00. Assembly required? I'm not loving that. Doesn't specify what editions just says "current". At one point offers a 8 monthly payment of $52.50 which is a total price of $420 (if I did the math correct) , but I didn't see where that option was offered on payment screen. Price doesn't quite make sense either for an option like that. S/H is $27.50 which, I guess is cool for 8 books, but when you check out is says $0.00 for s/h and then quotes it on the next page. 19 limitation does not seem to carry through or if it really applies as description just states, "Current issues" no specifications. I also did not see where I could send in copies for rebinding and what that cost would be. Just kinda weird and awkward.

Just pointing this out for you to look into, Kingfan. I'm sure they are just errors that need fixing. Not sure if we can apply your generous discount if in fact the payment plan is an option. As I said, I don't mean this as criticism, per se. Just pointing out inconsistencies and/or errors. I'm kinda intrigued and interested if and when the details are fully worked out. Really hope that I am kind of being a help.
    Hey Merlin. You are a thousand percent right. The website is a mess. I did not use his site at all. Just email him, tell him what you want to do regarding books, and he will give you a price. Easier that way. The assembly required is for the bookends only. They are not like mine and you probably will not use them. Let him know Bryan sent you and you saw it on the boards here.

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    I'll do that and thx for the reference!!! I hope you understand I only meant to help not bitch.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

After SO many years, I finally got it:

And a little promo poster + pins produced by Scribner:

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Awesome... Congrats man!

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Great stuff Ari. I know you have been looking for that truck for a very long time. Congrats on getting it.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Well done, Ari!!

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty cool !
    How does it compare to the truck you already had?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS Ari !!!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Pretty cool !
    How does it compare to the truck you already had?
    It's way smaller. I sold that one, BTW.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donít know what to say or how to put this into words but the Whelanís are far too good to me. They let me pay off a dream piece of mine over a long period of time and then reframed it for me at no charge and then help me get it into Canada without a ton of fees and then to top
    It all off? Include another piece I didnít expect!!! Michael had one request... he
    Said the reason he never sold this one was two fold... he liked it a lot BUT had an issue with it. He hated The way Roland stands in the piece. He asked if he could touch him up. I said yes. No problem!!! Itís much better but grab your Sisters copy and look at them both. Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Susan Delgado's roast beef popkin Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Ari and Kris!

Ari, I believe you have a flat on the left rear
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Rabid Billybumbler Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell has much to be proud of Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Ari and Kris!!!!
    Wish List:
    Rage 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st
    Goblin-Josh Malerman

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a spectacular aura about M_O_O_N has a spectacular aura about M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very cool, Ari and Kris!

Ari, I believe you have a flat on the left rear

It's probably one of those Castle Rock China bomb RV tires. Oh, wait. Wrong forum.
    There are no coincidences.

I don't like rep points! -
    Please use the 'I disapprove' option for me. (seriously)

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Kris:

<----------------------Insanely jealous, but also greatly pleased for you. Congratulations!

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

So good stuff there Kris. Both are very nice pieces, Congrats.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That rocks Kris, Congratulations.

I know by now you're running out of wall space, so, I got you covered, send your extras my way.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent additions, all! I'm envious, covetous, and jealous. This is the thread that just makes me want to quit collecting because what's the point? Then I go over to the Suntup thread and remember the point.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an people like to rub elbows with me Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool stuff!
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful piece of art, Kris. Congratulations!

Gunslinger Apprentice Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold Alec is a splendid one to behold

It does not come any better than that Kris.
    Delighted for you.

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013 is a name known to all amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Donít know what to say or how to put this into words but the Whelanís are far too good to me. They let me pay off a dream piece of mine over a long period of time and then reframed it for me at no charge and then help me get it into Canada without a ton of fees and then to top
    It all off? Include another piece I didnít expect!!! Michael had one request... he
    Said the reason he never sold this one was two fold... he liked it a lot BUT had an issue with it. He hated The way Roland stands in the piece. He asked if he could touch him up. I said yes. No problem!!! Itís much better but grab your Sisters copy and look at them both. Very cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Congrats Kris. I remember seeing this picture recently along with a few others from Whelan. It was my favorite of the bunch. I do remember there was something funny about the way he was standing. I couldn't tell if he was on or behind the dead tree. From this, it is clear he is on it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

Also, replace 1st/1st that got stolen:

Carrie, Night Shift

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn Kris, that is pretty sweet.

My new P &J isn't quite that nice; "my" #186 found after being released into the wild.

WANT LIST: Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19 has much to be proud of bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Damn Kris, that is pretty sweet.

My new P &J isn't quite that nice; "my" #186 found after being released into the wild.

Fantastic! So which #186 books do you have now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1191 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 191 691 1091 1141 1181 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 LastLast