Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1159 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 159 659 1059 1109 1149 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1169 1209 1259 ... LastLast
Results 28,951 to 28,975 of 32416

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Congrats, RF. I’ll never understand why stores put stickers like that on collectibles. I’m sure they’re the kind that come off without a trace but still drives me nuts anyway.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow that are some pretty impressive PJs here ! Congrats to everyone!!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by adammoro View Post
    Congrats, RF. I’ll never understand why stores put stickers like that on collectibles. I’m sure they’re the kind that come off without a trace but still drives me nuts anyway.
    Not too big of a deal for this one as the stickers are on a Broadart cover.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shot the next two #PC copies for my set *happydance*

Wind comes with an extra, as it has a real nice Remarque.

Really love you guys here and especially David who never fails to impress me with his capabilities to find rare stuff!!

You are awesome buddy

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Non King but I just picked up a Matching Signed Limited set of all of the Game of Thrones books.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Non King but I just picked up a Matching Signed Limited set of all of the Game of Thrones books.
    Wow. That’s a pretty big deal, no? Would love to see some pictures.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG deal-yep-will show photos when they arrive

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Weren't you selling off your collection?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Little by little selling (and there will be more to sell soon!) but this deal came up and I had to jump on it!
    Matching S/L set will be cool-especially if he writes another one.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Little by little selling (and there will be more to sell soon!) but this deal came up and I had to jump on it!
    Congratulations on the GOT set, Mike! Looking forward to your next listing soon.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're excited, but it must be a very cool item! Cannot wait for pix
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Didn't he said it was A song of fire and ice set?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

complete Game of Thrones all editions matching

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

CONGRATS Mike that's AWESOME!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

complete Game of Thrones all editions matching
    Did you get the MM versions as well?

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope-just all signed limiteds and some other chap books and some misc. stuff

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope-just all signed limiteds and some other chap books and some misc. stuff
    "just all signed limiteds"

nothin' major, you know

Congrats! That's awesome!!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Set arrived today
    all matching perfect!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Set arrived today
    all matching perfect!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

After having this S/L for about five minutes a couple years ago because it arrived damaged, I’m glad to finally have a copy to add to the bookcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    After having this S/L for about five minutes a couple years ago because it arrived damaged, I’m glad to finally have a copy to add to the bookcase.

Excellent, congrats
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post

CONGRATS Bryan!!!!
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Traveler palooka will become famous soon enough palooka will become famous soon enough

What a wonderful place this is, I've been a lurker for a very long time and decided to finally sign up last week. And this is my first post.

I've been a King fan for nearly 40 years but I'm not the usual type of collector who roam these pages. I tend pick out just one or two pieces and try and display them as best I can

I have little chance of amassing a significant book collection like those here. I'm very impressed with some of the incredible libraries I've seen on the My Collection pages. Just phenomenal.

What I've decided to post is a couple of pictures of my signed and inscribed book. And it is Stephen King related. And it is rare - in fact - one of a kind. I also believe that nearly all of the readers here will have seen it before.

So with that tease, I realize I'll be back in a couple of hours with the images. sorry, this drum role is not deliberate, I just realized my images are not accessible for me at this precise moment. Please have patience with this newb.

Country
    Country Flag

Exciting!
    Welcome aboard palooka !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1159 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 159 659 1059 1109 1149 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1169 1209 1259 ... LastLast