Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1165 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 165 665 1065 1115 1155 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1175 1215 1265 ... LastLast
Results 29,101 to 29,125 of 32414

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Got one of these retro beauties, mint condition...

Looks sweet !!!!

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    There are multiple King singed items that are considered S/Ls....even though they are not books.

Cujo Guitar
    Letters From Hell
    Insomnia Portfolio
    DT1 Audio Book
    DT2 Audio Book
    TCOTW Portfolio
    Rainy Season Print

I have probably forgotten one or two.....but that is most of them.
    Oh I see. Not sure why, but I just assumed it was used only for books. Thanks!

Coincidentally, I just saw that Cujo guitar on Facebook today. Pretty neat!
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    There are multiple King singed items that are considered S/Ls....even though they are not books.

Cujo Guitar
    Letters From Hell
    Insomnia Portfolio
    DT1 Audio Book
    DT2 Audio Book
    TCOTW Portfolio
    Rainy Season Print

I have probably forgotten one or two.....but that is most of them.
    Oh I see. Not sure why, but I just assumed it was used only for books. Thanks!

Coincidentally, I just saw that Cujo guitar on Facebook today. Pretty neat!
    The Cujo guitar is even further removed from a book, as it is movie memorabilia.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Only one official signing was done for Dreamcatcher, so I was glad to come across this copy. Plus, it’s my first inscribed book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Oh nice Brian! Are you focusing on inscriptions now?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Perhaps I read it wrong.

"Thanks for cuming!"
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Oh nice Brian! Are you focusing on inscriptions now?
    Thanks Adam. No, I’m still focusing on flatsigned mainly, but I’ve rarely seen any copies. Since there was only one signing event, this copy works!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Perhaps I read it wrong.

"Thanks for cuming!"
    Um... I think you read that wrong!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Only one official signing was done for Dreamcatcher, so I was glad to come across this copy. Plus, it’s my first inscribed book.

I recently sold one for a friend.....from the same event...also inscribed and dated.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292438829406?ul_noapp=true

One could argue there was in fact a second official signing for this title..I believe 40 copies were signed and sold via The Haven Foundation.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice...... I remember that day very well.... There were many dated inscriptions that day among the books signed for those who attended. It was unlike most events in recent years. Buy the current book and get it signed along with another book of your choice. A RARE OPPORTUNITY.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice score Bri!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently sold one for a friend.....from the same event...also inscribed and dated.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/292438829406?ul_noapp=true
    Ha! Not that it would matter too much, since I wasn't at the signing, but that copy would look better on my shelves than one made out to Anna

My Mood
    Chatty

Thanks, David! I love this thing.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Not that it would matter too much, since I wasn't at the signing, but that copy would look better on my shelves than one made out to Anna
    No kidding, Brian!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Yep, as I said in your thread, SC is a cool one to get.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice prototype, Kris!

I can hardly wait until my copy arrives.

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Yep, as I said in your thread, SK is a cool one to get.
    Thanks, my friend. It’s definitely one to face out on the shelf.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Well, well, look what’s en route to Tim and Alec...

Tim’s Copy

Alec’s Copy

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

OH. MY. WOW.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

+1

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

very sweet indeed...newly discovered Salem's 1st 1st DJs...2 no less!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Tim’s Copy

Alec’s Copy

Holy Grail, Batman!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post

Tim’s Copy

Alec’s Copy

Sweet! Are those newly discovered or some that were sold from a collector to another?
    There is one on abebooks just now, for $48K
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

So those are real? Like for real for real? If so that is very cool. So they are out there, just floating around. Lucky for those who have them or have the ability to get them.
    I would just settle for a second state book at this point.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Tim and Alec! Savor the moment. It doesn't get any better than that in the King collecting world.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    So those are real? Like for real for real? If so that is very cool. So they are out there, just floating around. Lucky for those who have them or have the ability to get them.
    I would just settle for a second state book at this point.
    Confirming these are real. Yep, for real for real....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1165 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 165 665 1065 1115 1155 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1175 1215 1265 ... LastLast