Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 821 871 1271 ... LastLast
Results 19,251 to 19,275 of 32423

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    New P&J

Great catches, Bill!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Some anthologies with King stories and The Colorado Kid. $9

Not really P&J, but I wanted to test uploading the photos here, instead of Photobucket, as Jerome suggested in another thread. Pretty easy!

The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post
    Not really P&J, but I wanted to test uploading the photos here, instead of Photobucket, as Jerome suggested in another thread. Pretty easy!
    Can you please refer to the thread ?

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

PS Publishing Anniversary Editions - Carrie, Christine & Pet Sematary

You can use the following link to upload your images to the dt server:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/uploadphoto.php

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing Anniversary Editions - Carrie, Christine & Pet Sematary

You can use the following link to upload your images to the dt server:

http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/uploadphoto.php

Thanks Papa

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

http://www.thedarktower.org-How-To-Member-Photo-Gallery
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is what I do with the stickers also. After I put the Brodart on I place the stickers onto it. That way they are on the book but they aren't. If I ever sell it (very unlikely) the new owner can either leave them on or just change the Brodart if they wish. It is a win win for all involved.

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

cool idea, where do u get the stickers?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    http://www.thedarktower.org-How-To-Member-Photo-Gallery
    Just a courtesy notice that images uploaded to our server may be used by staff in other posts and or articles (The Catalog).

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just got my copy (#359) of The Dark Man Art Portfolio. That thing is BIG and HEAVY! I love it!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice uturn83 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Cheerful

Pics!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, I'd like to see pics also, please.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Just got my copy (#359) of The Dark Man Art Portfolio. That thing is BIG and HEAVY! I love it!

John
    Not even a shipping notice for me yet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally, I found myself a true Grant Gunslinger, 2nd not 1st, but still very nice to have

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

John
    You're not alone!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Will someone post some pics of the DM Port? Dying to see it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice (although that 3rd printing in the background is sad that you don't think it's a "true" Grant Gunslinger). Speaking of Grant books...

I recently acquired two copies if Phil Hale's Goad, with both of the variant Dust Jackets. I purchased one copy without a dust jacket last month and then amazingly found another copy on eBay last week that had both dust jackets. I was pretty excited:

To help stay on topic, I'll point out that this book contains some of the art from second edition of Drawing of the Three. Interestingly, the titles of the paintings given in DotT are different from the ones given in Goad.

I also now know that in addition to the dust jacket variants, there are also end-paper variants, as one of my copies has red end-papers, while the other has white and has an original sketch by Phil Hale in it. Grant's website describes a Limited edition of 60 copies that are quarter-bound in leather and have a full page drawing by Phil Hale. I assume that the second copy below is one of those copies, but bound in the trade (cloth instead of leather) binding. The limited costs $450, so I'll be content with my copy for now:

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My latest P&J by our own Brian James Freeman aka James Kidman. If you haven't read any of his stories I would highly recommend you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

John
    You're not alone!
    They're going to take at least a week to ship. It's SLOW hand work to put everything together. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    My latest P&J by our own Brian James Freeman aka James Kidman. If you haven't read any of his stories I would highly recommend you do.

Hey, that's a nice looking set of books there. Thank you!!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

John
    You're not alone!
    They're going to take at least a week to ship. It's SLOW hand work to put everything together. Thanks for your patience!

Brian
    It's worth the wait!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Today I received my Holy Grail in absolutely perfect condition.

Dispatched at 26.06. in New Zealand. Arrived today!!!

Today is also celebrated in Austria.

Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Today I received my Holy Grail in absolutely perfect condition.

Dispatched at 26.06. in New Zealand. Arrived today!!!

Today is also celebrated in Austria.

You know its perfect when the tissue is looking that fresh What number you score? One of the best King limiteds for sure...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice Daniel. Beautiful!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice acquisitions everyone! Congratulations!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 771 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 271 671 721 761 769 770 771 772 773 781 821 871 1271 ... LastLast