+ Reply to Thread
Page 1106 of 1108 FirstFirst ... 106 606 1006 1056 1096 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 LastLast
Results 27,626 to 27,650 of 27692

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The title is: Off Duma Key. 22"x18"

I like this a lot. Goes well with this...

Very nice! This is mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the tennis ball!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love the tennis ball!
    That's my favorite part. I had asked Mark to add a splash of color, and that's what he came up with.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Some new things I received last weeks:

I LOVED THE COVER, so I had to buy it.

Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That pillow looks comfy!
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45 is a glorious beacon of light racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff. I love the pillow and the CotW promo.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Love the tennis ball!
    That's my favorite part. I had asked Mark to add a splash of color, and that's what he came up with.
    Yeah it's great it draws your eye right away. Love it!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations Ari!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47 has a spectacular aura about jreitan47's Avatar

So you're the one who got the COTW poster..I was watching that one. Nice stuff!!
    ~Jonathan

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The title is: Off Duma Key. 22"x18"

I like this a lot. Goes well with this...

Very nice! This is mine.

And mine from Maitz

Citizen of Gilead St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy is a name known to all St. Troy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome COTW poster, perfect illustration.
    ...And my ashes drift beneath the silver sky
    Where a boy rides on a bike and never smiles...

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Beautiful artwork!
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Maine Review
    MM AGOT #158 & #249

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

P2

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Did some fun DT shopping this week. Got myself a B&N Gunslinger Funko Pop Prototype, and also a Breaker Watch from the DT movie.

Servant of Gan peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral is a glorious beacon of light peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great adds everyone. Love that Duma Key burst up the thread!

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah good stuff everyone! Love when so many people are getting lots of pride and joys!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cases made from wood for 3 copies of The Stand:

P2

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice cases!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Cases made from wood for 3 copies of The Stand:

NICE! They look super classy!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

super awesome everyone. especially that artwork!!!!!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Well pretty easy to say.. this is one of the biggest things in King collecting to acquire.
    When Our house was sold... this was part of the deal. Lol we'll sort of. Here you go and the letter that came with it... I also got Paul at Suntup to match my Eyes #!!
    Just soooo cool. Enjoy guys

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

OH! The letter

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook is a splendid one to behold Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    OH! The letter

Very impressive Kris !!
    Super congratulations to you, very very cool 😎

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations on acquiring such a stunning set, Kris. A crown jewel of any King collection. So happy for you!!! The accompanying letter is really cool and unique, as well. Nicely done.

Citizen of Gilead surly has a spectacular aura about surly has a spectacular aura about surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic. That's a pretty significant one to cross off the list. Congratulations.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

My Collection Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1106 of 1108 FirstFirst ... 106 606 1006 1056 1096 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 LastLast