Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow.

Wow!

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Those are simply amazing Jerome.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Here are better shots of the art. These are Original woodblock engraving color prints.

#1Title: Divine Comedy-Inferno-Canto XXXVIII "Mohammed"
    #2 Title: Divine Comedy-Inferno-Canto IV "The Limbos”

Wow! Those Dali's are great.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Very, very nice, Jerome. Signed too!.

Dali is one of my absolute favourite. Btw, Dali exhibition is touring the US. The next one is in Florida and also in MOMA, LA (moma.org), in case anyone is interested. Here's the details :

This exhibition brings together more than 100 works by Salvador Dalí (1904–89 including major paintings, photographs, drawings, and films to explore the central role of cinema in his work as both an inspiration and an outlet for experimentation. Film was a passion for Dalí and cinematic vision became a model for his own work. The exhibition will display collaborations between Dalí and legendary filmmakers including Luis Buñuel, Walt Disney, Alfred Hitchcock, and the Marx Brothers alongside his paintings to show the way ideas, iconography, and pictorial strategies are shared and transformed across mediums. The exhibition will include some of the most provocative works of the early twentieth century including Un Chien Andalou, a film made with Buñuel, which features the almost unwatchable sequence of an eye being slit by a razor; L'Age d'Or, another collaboration with Buñuel and one of the landmarks of surrealist film; as well as such important paintings as The First Days of Spring and Illumined Pleasures. The exhibition will also consider Dalí as a consumer of popular culture—he loved the bizarre slapstick humor of Hollywood comedians, such as Harry Langdon, Charlie Chaplin, and Buster Keaton, and saw such mass entertainment as an antidote for what he perceived as the pretensions of high culture.

The exhibition will extend into MoMA's theaters, where examples of the popular and avant-garde motion pictures Dalí treasured, those that he made, and the films created by his fellow surrealists, will be screened. The exhibition will also be on view at Tate Modern, London, England (June 1–September 7, 2007),the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, California (October 14, 2007–January 6, 2008 ) and the Salvador Dalí Museum, St. Petersburg, Florida -February 1–June 1, 2008

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That sounds fabulous, they need to take it to San Francisco.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

new "acquisitions" :
    - The Road To the Dark Tower (signed bookplate) : i was surprised of how quick it came, thanx!
    - I am managing 2 french websites about SK... for some reasons, i'll gave up one of them, but I DID GET THE KEYS of the BEST French Website!
    The webmaster went away during about 2 years, just reappeared and gave me the keys to update it and webmastering it :-)
    - & i am waiting a book that i've been looking for a long time!

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    new "acquisitions" :
    - The Road To the Dark Tower (signed bookplate) : i was surprised of how quick it came, thanx!
    - I am managing 2 french websites about SK... for some reasons, i'll gave up one of them, but I DID GET THE KEYS of the BEST French Website!
    The webmaster went away during about 2 years, just reappeared and gave me the keys to update it and webmastering it :-)
    - & i am waiting a book that i've been looking for a long time!
    Could you link me so I could look around?

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem!

I will work on updating the website on which i am now webmaster within the next few weeks, and that include working on the link page... and i did plan to put both thedarktower.org & net in the links, so dont worry, i will...

Country
    Country Flag

Just won an auction for Faithful by King and Stewarc O Nan...
    price : 12 bucks, including 11 of shipping fees lol

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received yestarday:

This lot costed me only 5 dollars (shipping included!)

THANKS TO KAREN FOR THIS LAST ONE AND THE NEXT TWO!!

I need help with this. The paper's quality is EXCELLENT. It's almost 35cm x 25cm.
    Can it belong to the portfolio?

JK Potter's Art of Skeleton Crew Signed Portfolio:

That's all.

I have an Art of Skeleton Crew Portolio for sale. It's not signed by JK Potter.
    If you need pictures please send me a pm.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, what a haul, Ari! Congrats!

I know this artwork is from THE TALISMAN, but what is the story on these prints?
    If you ever want to part with one, I'm interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions!!!!

I'm jealous of the DTVII ARC. After getting my Wizard and Glass ARC, I want more!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Be careful! Collecting ARCs can be dangerous to your wallet!

John

Country
    Country Flag

I only collect the inexpensive ones. They still impress my non-collector friends.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Can anyone of the owners of Cycle of the werewolf portfolio tell me if the print I have belongs to it?

Best!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

That's some great stuff Ari, congrats!!!!
    Geoff

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Can anyone of the owners of Cycle of the werewolf portfolio tell me if the print I have belongs to it?

Best!
    Yes, it's the lead illustration into the chapter "August" of Cycle.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Great stuff Ari. Congratulations.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NeedfulKings View Post
    Thanks!

Best!
    Thanks. You just saved me the trouble of digging out my copy!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright...now I gotta find the rest of the illustrations of the portfolio...but I don't understand why someone would split the prints.

THANKS!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari-
    Those are some nice acquisitions! Congrats.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Wiz!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a thumbnail picture of my newest acquisition.

John
    Attached Images

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

That is so cool--congrats John
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I got this in the mail yesterday:

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast