Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast

Thread: Your New Pride and Joy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by super sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Another proof!

Best of CD proof

John
    John

Do you have any idea of wich King related ARC:s you are missing.
    Or do you just "surf" around and found them at random?
    Proofs I don’t have (yet!):

US Proofs
    Carrie
    Salem’s Lot
    Night Shift
    The Shining
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone (Viking)
    Dark Tower I – Gunslinger (Plume orange)
    Dark Tower II – Drawing of the Three (Grant) (May never have been distributed)
    Four Past Midnight grey cover
    Green Mile #6
    Dark Tower VI – Song of Susannah with black tape spine
    The Colorado Kid
    Gunslinger Born printers proofs
    Blaze manuscript proof B ($25 on cover)

UK Proofs
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Different Seasons
    Skeleton Crew full proof
    Four Past Midnight
    The Uncut Stand full proof
    Green Mile proofs 1, 3-6 (if they exist)
    Bag of Bones 3rd state (gray wraps)

There are probably some other UK ones that I don’t know of. Were there proofs done of King’s earliest works? I’ve never seen any or seen them offered.

Proof Dust Jackets

Rose Madder with author’s name in red
    Rose Madder with author’s name in white, no Viking logo on spine

Any others except:
    UK Black House Black
    UK Blank House White
    UK Revised Stand
    UK Lisey’s Story
    Cujo
    Revised Stand
    Nightmares and Dreamscapes
    Cycle of the Werewolf paperback

Obviously, King’s earliest proofs seem to be out of my price range, but I’m still hoping for a miracle!
    John

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

John

That is quite a list.
    Good luck on the hunt.

I assume you have done a Rose Madder search on E-bay a couple of times , and then checked all the photos to find:

Rose Madder with author’s name in red
    Rose Madder with author’s name in white, no Viking logo on spine

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yeah! The only place I've seen these (and therefore know they exist) is some photos that carlosdetweiller posted elsewhere.

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, yeah! The only place I've seen these (and therefore know they exist) is some photos that carlosdetweiller posted elsewhere.

John
    very interesting... the only proof dust jacket of Rose Madder I thought was where Rose Madder is written in a more jagged text, but King's name is in black.

Anyway, I got a new proof that I've been wanting for a while, the UK proof Twice The Power, where it houses Needful Things and one story from Four Past Midnight. And the new 2008 calendar thrown in for the heck of it. lol

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

AMAZING

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

These pictures were "stolen" from the posts of carlosdetweiller. The one on the left is the most common of the variant covers.

John
    Attached Images

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    And the new 2008 calendar thrown in for the heck of it.
    How is the calendar? I thought about getting one....

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

These pictures were "stolen" from the posts of carlosdetweiller. The one on the left is the most common of the variant covers.

John
    yea, I have the one on the left.

@Funky Dread. I've bought the last three calendars. Are they essential? No. They are just filled with trivia about King. They are great bathroom books, where you can open up and read a couple of pages at a time. Anyway I like the calendars.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Rookie question: Where can we get one of these calendars?

I've heard about them for years, but never inquired.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ditto Patrick's question. I really need a new planner for school and I LOVE the cover on that one.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

A book club. They are made for the Stephen King Book Club, which means BOTMC and any of its subsidiaries carries it. I belong to the Science Fiction Book Club which allows me to buy one. If anyone needs one and is willing to pay for the book and shipping I could buy it for you?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

How much is one of these calendars, Geoff?

John

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

A book club. They are made for the Stephen King Book Club, which means BOTMC and any of its subsidiaries carries it. I belong to the Science Fiction Book Club which allows me to buy one. If anyone needs one and is willing to pay for the book and shipping I could buy it for you?
    Cool. What do they cost?
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

I might take you up on that offer. Thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice Asterisco is on a distinguished road Asterisco's Avatar

How many of them do you have?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He doesn't have any extra-but he can order if people are interested.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

It was $18.98 including shipping, and for me to foreword you the book add another $2.00 for media mail. I just checked and they still have them in stock.

Just message me and I'll take orders till the end of Monday and then order on Tuesday, if anyone wants one.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just won the following:

UK Prime Evil proof

This also includes a proof dust jacket.

I've never seen this anywhere before this.

John

Congrats John!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Very nice, John. I've never seen that before either.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

congratulations John!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Congratulations John!

Congratulations John!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool proof, John.

Breaker Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger will become famous soon enough Storyslinger's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 1297 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 517 1017 ... LastLast